Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required

UPDATED 12/15 [ROM][P900][P900UEU1BNK1] Original Stock and Debloated Stock Variants

OP Gatsrom

23rd December 2014, 10:02 AM   |  #161  
Thanks Meter: 4

15 posts
Advice please.
The country is given as Cellular south.
I am in the UK. Does that mean that I should not flash this rom.
TIA
24th December 2014, 01:08 AM   |  #162  
Thanks Meter: 98

354 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by JazzMac251

I'm coming from the CM12 ROM and I have TWRP recovery. Wiped as instructed, but I'm getting a boot loop at the multi-colored Google loader animation. Any suggestions? Trying to flash the mostly-stock version of the ROM

I had to wipe EVERYTHING & do a Factory Reset wipe before I could go from a CM ROM back to this, even when I was restoring a backup. I always get a problem with the cache being dismounted, but after fiddling around for a bit I always get it working. I know we're not supposed to wipe out everything, and I know there are risks, but it is the only way I could get back onto this ROM.
25th December 2014, 09:56 PM   |  #163  
Thanks Meter: 0

37 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gatsrom

Uh, you alright? Did you ever load stock and see if the account for your papergarden worked?

Hi. No. I never did. I downloaded another rom and still have same issue with Papergarden. Could be because of the root. I'm not sure. Never had this problem before rooting. So I'm assuming it has something to do with the root factor and it being deodexed
Yesterday, 12:49 AM   |  #164  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 97

132 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by mikey williams

Advice please.
The country is given as Cellular south.
I am in the UK. Does that mean that I should not flash this rom.
TIA

If the device is still an sm-p900 then yes you can. But it will identify by device as in the US, not the UK. Granted you can change that fairly easy so it's not a huge deal.
Yesterday, 12:50 AM   |  #165  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 97

132 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by ExtremeRyno

I had to wipe EVERYTHING & do a Factory Reset wipe before I could go from a CM ROM back to this, even when I was restoring a backup. I always get a problem with the cache being dismounted, but after fiddling around for a bit I always get it working. I know we're not supposed to wipe out everything, and I know there are risks, but it is the only way I could get back onto this ROM.

This. CM does a lot of things different from partition to the system stuff. You have to wipe it back to out of box basically.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread