Open War for Open Android: Antitrust for Cyanogen?

Android and openness is something we talk about all the time, but the recent … more

What Do You Do with All of Your Old Photos?

Smartphone cameras have advanced so tremendously over the past few years that they have … more

Diving into the April 2015 Material Design Update

Before the release of Android 5.0 Lollipop, the Holo Design guidelines served as the … more

New Cyanogen Partnerships Bring Privacy Concerns

New Privacy concerns have emerged regarding Cyanogen’s latest announcements, … more
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread

UPDATED 12/15 [ROM][P900][P900UEU1BNK1] Original Stock and Debloated Stock Variants

20th January 2015, 04:26 AM |#171  
Member
Thanks Meter: 6
 
94 posts
Join Date:Joined: Dec 2007
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gatsrom

Lock cards work for me. I turned them on rebooted and they were there when I tested it. As far as I remember this newest version of touchwiz Samsung removed the lock screen widget option and google seems to say they did it on multiple devices of theirs. It has to be forced through app or xposed now.

Haha,well it might have been me. I had no idea I had to reboot. I would test it,but I'm currently testing CM11. This device is new and I'm try to find my favorite ROM . I love your debloated ROM and might end up with it after I try a few more. Also tried CM12,bug ran into a few bugs I was not happy with. Also tried hyperdrive,but prefer more of a minimum install and then like to install my own software. Thanks for the fast response!
 
 
21st January 2015, 01:15 PM |#172  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 3
 
198 posts
Join Date:Joined: Oct 2011
Can someone explain how to I install TWRP version 2.8.0 - INSTALL WITH ODIN NOT THE MANAGER.

I just want to root it to give access, also once I make a full backup can I install that on to my computer instead of sitting on my sd card?
24th January 2015, 03:38 PM |#173  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 101
 
144 posts
Join Date:Joined: Oct 2010
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by rirawin

Can someone explain how to I install TWRP version 2.8.0 - INSTALL WITH ODIN NOT THE MANAGER.

I just want to root it to give access, also once I make a full backup can I install that on to my computer instead of sitting on my sd card?

Put the tar file in the PDA slot, hit start. If you don't know how to even use Odin you need to take it slow.

You could copy your backup to the computer but it sort of defeats the purpose. Any time you needed it you would have to be by the computer or copy it back over to load stuff easily.
24th January 2015, 08:28 PM |#174  
xblue95's Avatar
Member
Thanks Meter: 5
 
79 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2010
More
Thanks for the great Debloat Variant Gatsrom! I loaded it up the other day and everything seems to be running okay. One thing I've noticed is I don't have a Notification of the S - Pen doing detached any more? I've looked all through the settings and can't find a way to turn it back on. I'm pretty sure it was notifying before. The manual makes referrance to it as a pen symbol in the notification bar. Anyone have a clue about this?
26th January 2015, 12:16 AM |#175  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 101
 
144 posts
Join Date:Joined: Oct 2010
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by xblue95

Thanks for the great Debloat Variant Gatsrom! I loaded it up the other day and everything seems to be running okay. One thing I've noticed is I don't have a Notification of the S - Pen doing detached any more? I've looked all through the settings and can't find a way to turn it back on. I'm pretty sure it was notifying before. The manual makes referrance to it as a pen symbol in the notification bar. Anyone have a clue about this?

You're not crazy. Samsung broke the spen notification icon on multiple devices. You can add it back with more options using spen toolbox or keeper. The air command window sill pops up for you though right?
26th January 2015, 02:17 AM |#176  
xblue95's Avatar
Member
Thanks Meter: 5
 
79 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2010
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gatsrom

You're not crazy. Samsung broke the spen notification icon on multiple devices. You can add it back with more options using spen toolbox or keeper. The air command window sill pops up for you though right?

Yes Air Command still pops up. It's not really that important, just something I've noticed.
Last edited by xblue95; 26th January 2015 at 02:43 AM.
27th January 2015, 01:54 AM |#177  
singhsta's Avatar
Member
Racine
Thanks Meter: 23
 
55 posts
Join Date:Joined: Feb 2013
More
Debloated version of the ROM has been working great. The for ur work. My battery life has seemed to be increased as well. One question. Is there a setting for display to be able to rotate 360 degrees? It did in stock ROM before I rooted and I tried in settings to find applicable toggle but didn't see anything.
1st February 2015, 09:42 PM |#178  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
7 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jun 2010
Thumbs up
Thanks guys for the reply
15th March 2015, 10:15 AM |#179  
Member
Flag Adana
Thanks Meter: 3
 
71 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jun 2009
More
UPDATED 12/15 [ROM][P900][P900UEU1BNK1] Original Stock and Debloated Stock Va...
I installed your rom, everything is ok. How to make system language to turkish?


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Last edited by bayugur; 15th March 2015 at 12:39 PM.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes