Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,772,523 Members 50,877 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

At&t note 3 safestrap recovery seems to work on at&t galaxy note pro 12.2 Sm-907A

Tip us?

gubbilo144
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 30
Default At&t note 3 safestrap recovery seems to work on at&t galaxy note pro 12.2 Sm-907A

safestrap for at&t note 3
Hey guys just got my at&t note pro 12.2 yesterday, and its awesome, saw the tab s 10.5 today with the super amboled screen.I got to say wish the tab s came with lte, cause it looks great.Anyways I rooted with towelroot from geohot today with no problems.I decided to try the safestrap recovery for the at&t note 3 the new version 3.75 and it seems to be working.I just made a nanoid backup and it worked but it took a while.I didn't try to restore yet because was afraid if something went wrong I dont think theres a stock odin firmware to fall back on.The only thing the dpi is off because of our big screen but u can c most of the recovery page.I just wanted 2 let u guys know if anyone wants to play around with it.

torreon901
Old
Thanks Meter 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by gubbilo144 View Post
safestrap for at&t note 3
Hey guys just got my at&t note pro 12.2 yesterday, and its awesome, saw the tab s 10.5 today with the super amboled screen.I got to say wish the tab s came with lte, cause it looks great.Anyways I rooted with towelroot from geohot today with no problems.I decided to try the safestrap recovery for the at&t note 3 the new version 3.75 and it seems to be working.I just made a nanoid backup and it worked but it took a while.I didn't try to restore yet because was afraid if something went wrong I dont think theres a stock odin firmware to fall back on.The only thing the dpi is off because of our big screen but u can c most of the recovery page.I just wanted 2 let u guys know if anyone wants to play around with it.
I have Done it. The back up, restore works but I get too many reboots.

gubbilo144
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 30
Default Nanoid backups

i tried to backup and restore from nanoid backups they both work also. if we can find someone to fix the dpi so it fits our screen would be cool .

torreon901
Old
Thanks Meter 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by gubbilo144 View Post
i tried to backup and restore from nanoid backups they both work also. if we can find someone to fix the dpi so it fits our screen would be cool .
I'm trying but I can't yet.