FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[UPDATE][Firmware] [Odin] [Official] Lollipop Firmware Multi-Region (WIP)

997 posts
Thanks Meter: 1,126

By AlkaliV2, Senior Member on 23rd February 2015, 01:01 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
Korean Firmware for SM-P900

P900KXUBOG6 Firmware (Korea Based Version//Wi-Fi Only//Country Code KXU//Lollipop)---Thanks Darktitor for sharing the mirror!---
Full Odin Firmware: https://mega.nz/#F!0NIwgRJB!e8N7XyUndYxUuLr8AQ4JlA

United States Firmware for SM-P900
P900XAR1COI1 Firmware (U.S. Based Version//Wi-Fi Only//Country Code XAR//Lollipop)
Full Odin Firmware: https://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid=24385658843825767

P900XAR1COF4 Firmware (U.S. Based Version//Wi-Fi Only//Country Code XAR//Lollipop)
Full Odin Firmware: https://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid=24052804347790827

P900XAR1BNK1 Firmware (U.S. Based Version//Wi-Fi Only//Country Code XAR//Kit-Kat)
Full Odin Firmware: https://www.androidfilehost.com/?w=files&flid=26701

Thanks!
Darktitor for the Korean mirror!

Note:
Korea is a good start, but I need more mirrors to make this truly multi-region. If you have your country's firmware uploaded to a mirror for the SM-P900 then post the link and I will add it to the OP. I would like this thread to be an alternative to having to use Sam Mobile or other slower sites and people on XDA could come here to get their firmware updates! I need your help though because I can't host every country on my AFH account so any mirrors provided will be added to the OP and you will be thanked for your help!
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to AlkaliV2 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift AlkaliV2 Ad-Free

23rd February 2015, 02:10 PM |#2  
Flag Aix-la-Chapelle
Thanks Meter: 49

More
Is this the new Lollipop Version?
23rd February 2015, 05:32 PM |#3  
Broomall, Pa
Thanks Meter: 393

More
I believe it's just the fullnstock version in case anyone wants to go back to stock or receive an update or softbricks his/hers note pro Extremely handy to have around, of course I could be mistaken.
The Following User Says Thank You to Philly Jim For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Philly Jim Ad-Free
23rd February 2015, 05:38 PM |#4  
Flag Aix-la-Chapelle

More
You can download all full versions on sammobile.com or on samdownloads.de or on samsung-updates.com.
24th February 2015, 04:46 AM |#5  
OP Senior Member
Flag \_(ツ)_/

More
It is full stock NK1 for people who softbrick or need to Odin back like I did last night. If Lollipop is released I will add it to this thread as well. Even though Sammobile and Samsung updates has these files the free downloads are incredibly slow and I have an uploader account at Android File host so I figured why not use it for a faster mirror? But if you want to download from the other sites I will not deter you.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to AlkaliV2 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift AlkaliV2 Ad-Free
24th February 2015, 07:15 AM |#6  
Flag Aix-la-Chapelle

More
The Problem is, that this ROM is only for one Country. If you would like to give the People faster download an so on you must upload ALL ROMs.
25th February 2015, 12:38 AM |#7  
OP Senior Member
Flag \_(ツ)_/

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by tomatende2001

The Problem is, that this ROM is only for one Country. If you would like to give the People faster download an so on you must upload ALL ROMs.

I posted the one for my country because I got it directly from Kies when it was updating my device. I don't have the hosting space to upload every country and it would take me weeks to download them from Sam Mobile due to their bandwidth limits and my upload speed. However, there are options:

1.) Upload your country's firmware to a file hosting site and share the link with me and I'll post it here with the country code giving you, or anyone else who provides a link, full credit in the OP.

or

2.) Create your own thread and host every country's firmware then I'll happily lend you my link and close this thread.

With more help I can make this post better, but to complain and offer no feasible solution is useless to everyone in the community.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to AlkaliV2 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift AlkaliV2 Ad-Free
28th April 2015, 06:34 PM |#8  
Quote:
Originally Posted by AlkaliV2

This is the ODIN software for the SM-P900 (Wi-Fi Only) U.S. release

P900XAR1BNK1 Firmware (U.S. Based Version//Wi-Fi Only//Country Code XAR)
Full Odin Firmware: https://www.androidfilehost.com/?w=files&flid=26701

Note:
I am unable to host every country's firmware on my AFH account, however if you country's firmware is mirrored somewhere faster than Sam Mobile then send me the link and I will post it here giving you full credit in the OP. We can make this page a definitive spot for recovering the P900 from soft brick and we can help a lot of people by giving them a place to download their recovery software without jumping through hoops.

Thank you sooo sooo very much!!! I even got the one of SamMobile and it would NOT work!!!

---------- Post added at 05:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:17 PM ----------

Can I flash this with TWRP??? I've never unrooted or went back to STOCK but I NEED to with this tablet. PLease help!! Or do I use ODIN???
28th April 2015, 09:12 PM |#9  
OP Senior Member
Flag \_(ツ)_/

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by DionWhite33

Thank you sooo sooo very much!!! I even got the one of SamMobile and it would NOT work!!!

---------- Post added at 05:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:17 PM ----------

Can I flash this with TWRP??? I've never unrooted or went back to STOCK but I NEED to with this tablet. PLease help!! Or do I use ODIN???

You need to unzip it and flash the tar.md5 file with Odin in download mode.
29th April 2015, 06:31 PM |#10  
Thanks Meter: 868

More
I can up the French one on Mega this weekend if anyone is interested
27th May 2015, 04:53 PM |#11  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Darktitor

I can up the French one on Mega this weekend if anyone is interested

would be interested in... soft bricked mine... and have nothing to use with odin... (
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
download, firmware, odin, soft brick

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)