FORUMS

HTC’s New Ad Campaign And What It Really Means

HTC has just released three new blind test adverts comparing app loading … more

XDA Picks: Best Apps of the Week (June 27 – July 4)

Apps are at the front and center of any smartphone experience, and with over a … more

HTC One M9 Developer Edition Android 5.1 OTA

The Developer Edition of the HTC One M9 is receiving an over-the-air update to Android 5.1. … more

Index Project For XDA Device Subforums

Another ambitious project from the collaborative efforts of Recognized Contributors and Forum … more

[Firmware] [Odin] [Official] Firmware [P900XAR1BNK1]

681 posts
Thanks Meter: 721

By AlkaliV2, Senior Member on 23rd February 2015, 01:01 PM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
This is the ODIN software for the SM-P900 (Wi-Fi Only) U.S. release

P900XAR1BNK1 Firmware (U.S. Based Version//Wi-Fi Only//Country Code XAR)
Full Odin Firmware: https://www.androidfilehost.com/?w=files&flid=26701

Note:
I am unable to host every country's firmware on my AFH account, however if you country's firmware is mirrored somewhere faster than Sam Mobile then send me the link and I will post it here giving you full credit in the OP. We can make this page a definitive spot for recovering the P900 from soft brick and we can help a lot of people by giving them a place to download their recovery software without jumping through hoops.
Last edited by AlkaliV2; 25th February 2015 at 12:42 AM.
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to AlkaliV2 For This Useful Post: [ View ]

23rd February 2015, 02:10 PM |#2  
Thanks Meter: 28

More
Is this the new Lollipop Version?
23rd February 2015, 05:32 PM |#3  
Broomall, Pa
Thanks Meter: 386

More
I believe it's just the fullnstock version in case anyone wants to go back to stock or receive an update or softbricks his/hers note pro Extremely handy to have around, of course I could be mistaken.
The Following User Says Thank You to Philly Jim For This Useful Post: [ View ]
23rd February 2015, 05:38 PM |#4  

More
You can download all full versions on sammobile.com or on samdownloads.de or on samsung-updates.com.
24th February 2015, 04:46 AM |#5  
OP Senior Member
Flag iiIIll

More
It is full stock NK1 for people who softbrick or need to Odin back like I did last night. If Lollipop is released I will add it to this thread as well. Even though Sammobile and Samsung updates has these files the free downloads are incredibly slow and I have an uploader account at Android File host so I figured why not use it for a faster mirror? But if you want to download from the other sites I will not deter you.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to AlkaliV2 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
24th February 2015, 07:15 AM |#6  

More
The Problem is, that this ROM is only for one Country. If you would like to give the People faster download an so on you must upload ALL ROMs.
25th February 2015, 12:38 AM |#7  
OP Senior Member
Flag iiIIll

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by tomatende2001

The Problem is, that this ROM is only for one Country. If you would like to give the People faster download an so on you must upload ALL ROMs.

I posted the one for my country because I got it directly from Kies when it was updating my device. I don't have the hosting space to upload every country and it would take me weeks to download them from Sam Mobile due to their bandwidth limits and my upload speed. However, there are options:

1.) Upload your country's firmware to a file hosting site and share the link with me and I'll post it here with the country code giving you, or anyone else who provides a link, full credit in the OP.

or

2.) Create your own thread and host every country's firmware then I'll happily lend you my link and close this thread.

With more help I can make this post better, but to complain and offer no feasible solution is useless to everyone in the community.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to AlkaliV2 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
28th April 2015, 06:34 PM |#8  
Flag Charlotte NC
Thanks Meter: 4

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by AlkaliV2

This is the ODIN software for the SM-P900 (Wi-Fi Only) U.S. release

P900XAR1BNK1 Firmware (U.S. Based Version//Wi-Fi Only//Country Code XAR)
Full Odin Firmware: https://www.androidfilehost.com/?w=files&flid=26701

Note:
I am unable to host every country's firmware on my AFH account, however if you country's firmware is mirrored somewhere faster than Sam Mobile then send me the link and I will post it here giving you full credit in the OP. We can make this page a definitive spot for recovering the P900 from soft brick and we can help a lot of people by giving them a place to download their recovery software without jumping through hoops.

Thank you sooo sooo very much!!! I even got the one of SamMobile and it would NOT work!!!

---------- Post added at 05:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:17 PM ----------

Can I flash this with TWRP??? I've never unrooted or went back to STOCK but I NEED to with this tablet. PLease help!! Or do I use ODIN???
28th April 2015, 09:12 PM |#9  
OP Senior Member
Flag iiIIll

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by DionWhite33

Thank you sooo sooo very much!!! I even got the one of SamMobile and it would NOT work!!!

---------- Post added at 05:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:17 PM ----------

Can I flash this with TWRP??? I've never unrooted or went back to STOCK but I NEED to with this tablet. PLease help!! Or do I use ODIN???

You need to unzip it and flash the tar.md5 file with Odin in download mode.
29th April 2015, 06:31 PM |#10  
Thanks Meter: 805

More
I can up the French one on Mega this weekend if anyone is interested
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
download, firmware, odin, soft brick
Previous Thread Next Thread