Velocity is Like OpenTable on Steroids

We all enjoy a night out with friends or our significant other from time to time. However, there is … more

Android Lollipop Lands for the Sony Xperia Z Ultra

The undisputed king of the beasts–at least in Sony’s current stable,is the … more

Android 5.0 Lollipop in 3D–EVO 3D, That Is!

It is that time of the year once again. Flowers bloom (or snow falls, depending on which … more

Gaming Console with Lollipop? Ouya Gets an Android TV Port

Android is a very flexible platform, and it can be used on a large variety of … more

Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required

ATT Samsung Galaxy Note pro 12.2 have bad motherboards!!!

OP curtscastle2005 1971

24th November 2014, 07:25 AM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

3 posts
I kept getting the BSOD ( blue screen of death) and even went back to the ATT Store and swapped my SM-907A for another one and it blue screened in under an hour. I called Samsung and they said they had defective motherboards. He mad up a ticket for me and I am sending it out to them before work in the AM. The ATT Store said they would return it for me with a 10% restocking fee. Really??? Whatever I really like the tablet and it was the last one available in the area so I decided to send it out to Samsung to replace the motherboard. A guy in another thread said he did this and now the tablet is 100%!!! SO anyone else have issues with these????
24th November 2014, 07:56 AM   |  #2  
Flag Nashville, Tennessee
Thanks Meter: 66

516 posts
More
Yes. I did. I sent mine back to Samsung and it got replaced. Now I'm trying to figure out how to 're-enable knox
25th November 2014, 01:51 AM   |  #3  
Houston
Thanks Meter: 67

246 posts
More
No problems here , had it almost a month.,
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread