Thread Closed

[Q] HELP!!

OP rosol85

29th September 2014, 07:14 PM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

3 posts
I rooted my galaxy note pro 12,2 and uninstalled a lot of original apps. The uninstaller was unable to restore them, therefor did a factoryreset in hopes it would be as new... It did not, now the files are lost forever and i did not take a backup before I started the rooting Is there a way to do a proper factory reset, where all the original apps, settings and files are restored?
29th September 2014, 11:17 PM   |  #2  
Retired Forum Moderator
Flag leeds
Thanks Meter: 603

1,400 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by rosol85

I rooted my galaxy note pro 12,2 and uninstalled a lot of original apps. The uninstaller was unable to restore them, therefor did a factoryreset in hopes it would be as new... It did not, now the files are lost forever and i did not take a backup before I started the rooting Is there a way to do a proper factory reset, where all the original apps, settings and files are restored?

rather than posting, start reading it's possible to restore to stock using odin. a bit of search should help you - but don't do anything until you've done some reading.

as you've posted this several times I've closed this to keep thing clean and in one place
Thread Closed Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread