Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required

Anything better than Multitasking Pro by OryonCorp?

OP petercohen

4th January 2015, 02:52 AM   |  #1  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 1

135 posts
Is there any app better than the Multitasking Pro by OryonCorp? I am using the free version. It is quite good and I like the ability to stack Windows on top of each other rather than the Note Pro's split screens. The problem is that in this app, I have to use apps developed by this company. I prefer to be able to use more feature-rich apps that are already installed on my device. Is there an app that allows usage of existing apps installed on the device and allow the users to stack/cascade the windows partly on top of each other?
4th January 2015, 12:29 PM   |  #2  
Thanks Meter: 101

329 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by petercohen

Is there any app better than the Multitasking Pro by OryonCorp? I am using the free version. It is quite good and I like the ability to stack Windows on top of each other rather than the Note Pro's split screens. The problem is that in this app, I have to use apps developed by this company. I prefer to be able to use more feature-rich apps that are already installed on my device. Is there an app that allows usage of existing apps installed on the device and allow the users to stack/cascade the windows partly on top of each other?

Pen window? And by rooting your device you can enable any app you want for pen window.
The Following User Says Thank You to Spere For This Useful Post: [ View ]
4th January 2015, 02:01 PM   |  #3  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 1

135 posts
Thanks but I have no plan to root it for the time being.
4th January 2015, 02:54 PM   |  #4  
Thanks Meter: 101

329 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by petercohen

Thanks but I have no plan to root it for the time being.

The there is also this Floating Windows Shortcuts app which with you can make shortcuts that opens directly to pen window. I use this on both my devices, Note 3 and NP 12.2 and I think it's awesome. With launcher like Nova you can make app icon to open app on press, and open in floating window on swipe. That's how I use it.

Then there is this MP-Pen App Enabler. This app edits apk's AndroidManifest.xml from installed apps on your device and thus adds multi window / pen window features. Then removes old version and installs this modded to your device. Only thing here is you can't update those apps through play store anymore since MW-Pen App Enabler need to sign those apps again, with different signature than original apk of course.
The Following User Says Thank You to Spere For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread