4 posts
Thanks Meter: 0

By kidtkd73, Junior Member on 2nd August 2014, 12:56 AM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
5th November 2015, 07:29 PM |#141  
Flag Spokane, Washington
Thanks Meter: 4,695

More
I've had my N12 for three months and have only used it on Lollipop. The screen flickered under certain lighting conditions when auto-brightness would lower the brightness in response to changing lighting conditions. I don't know if that's the same issue everyone else is/was facing. Based on how it occurred I thought it was a graphics driver or sensor issue. It was. I upgraded yesterday to the latest European (OXX) ROM and the flickering went away. So you might want to Odin upgrade your N12 with the latest ROM before performing surgery on it and voiding your warranty.

7th February 2016, 02:54 AM |#142  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Try pressing the back of the note pro over the Samsung logo I have found that it works(did for me) it's a loose battery connector issue samsung cheap build, I know anyway if you have tried that and are frustrated of touching the Samsung logo again and again as the issue reappears then I suggest pull the back cover (use youtube) and unplug battery connector and plug it back again if you are unsure then just push battery connector downwards a little. I have tried all and first my note pro used to flicker at 46% battery level now hasn't flickered once till even 6% battery level moreover I can also say that battery life and performance has dramatically in proved as well!!!( By the way used geek bench and an tutu to compare) Hope it helps!! 'cause it sure did for me!!
7th February 2016, 08:12 AM |#143  
Thanks Meter: 55

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Osama chohan

Try pressing the back of the note pro over the Samsung logo I have found that it works(did for me) it's a loose battery connector issue samsung cheap build, I know anyway if you have tried that and are frustrated of touching the Samsung logo again and again as the issue reappears then I suggest pull the back cover (use youtube) and unplug battery connector and plug it back again if you are unsure then just push battery connector downwards a little.

If you don't know how to solder, a silver conductive epoxy might work to fix this cracked battery connector. But re solder still is the best fix and it takes only under 5 to 10 minutes.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)