No registration required

[Q] p900 cannot download files to external sd card in dolphin

OP tmord1

11th July 2014, 07:07 AM   |  #1  
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 9

33 posts
More
I have a SM-P900 that is rooted and running TWRP 2.7,1.0 I have performed the manual hacks to the platform.hml file and rebooted my apps can now write to the external card (ie word, titanium write to sd card fine ) However, if I download a file in dolphin and try to change the download location to the external card, I get the following message:"can't find file or directory. Please ake sure your card is ready and usb mas storage is turned off" is there any way to download files from a browser directly to the external sd card? Would greatly appreciate any advice
13th July 2014, 08:16 AM   |  #2  
Thanks Meter: 294

406 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by tmord1

I have a SM-P900 that is rooted and running TWRP 2.7,1.0 I have performed the manual hacks to the platform.hml file and rebooted my apps can now write to the external card (ie word, titanium write to sd card fine ) However, if I download a file in dolphin and try to change the download location to the external card, I get the following message:"can't find file or directory. Please ake sure your card is ready and usb mas storage is turned off" is there any way to download files from a browser directly to the external sd card? Would greatly appreciate any advice

I've come across this exact same issue as well. It wants to download to the internal memory and then you have to move it to the external memory. Trying to figure this out as well.

Developers don't need no stinkin' signature!
If I've been able to help you, please hit the "Thanks" button.
13th July 2014, 04:09 PM   |  #3  
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 9

33 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Android.Ninja

I've come across this exact same issue as well. It wants to download to the internal memory and then you have to move it to the external memory. Trying to figure this out as well.

Developers don't need no stinkin' signature!
If I've been able to help you, please hit the "Thanks" button.

Please post back if you figure it out, I thought I was the only one with this issue. I'll do the same if I have any luck. Thanks
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread