FORUMS

Analysis & Opinion

Unknown error code during application install: "919"

478 posts
Thanks Meter: 8

By hajime_android, Senior Member on 28th July 2014, 09:20 AM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
Hello, I tried to download and install some apps on my Note PRO. I keep getting this error. I followed some suggestions on the net but no use. I cleared cache, deleted my home network and then reconnected again. I also checked the available memory on my device. I only use 5.2GB. Thee are 21GB FREE memory. Anybody knows how to fix this problem? Thanks
Last edited by hajime_android; 28th July 2014 at 09:35 AM.

28th July 2014, 01:34 PM |#2  
Flag Bismarck, ND
Thanks Meter: 699

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by hajime_android

Hello, I tried to download and install some apps on my Note PRO. I keep getting this error. I followed some suggestions on the net but no use. I cleared cache, deleted my home network and then reconnected again. I also checked the available memory on my device. I only use 5.2GB. Thee are 21GB FREE memory. Anybody knows how to fix this problem? Thanks

Try a different WiFi connection or use something like Hotspot Shield VPN from the Play Store... 919 indicates the app can't install after download, typically due to space, dalvik error, or a restricted data connection and since the first two seem unlikely in your case, try the 3rd, switch to a different WiFi connection, verify APN settings for mobile data, or try a VPN to a known good network.
Last edited by acejavelin; 28th July 2014 at 01:37 PM.
28th July 2014, 03:08 PM |#3  
OP Senior Member

More
Thanks. I am using the wifi network at home. It worked two months ago but after I came back from another country, I got this error. What can I do to my own home network? By trying a VPN to a known good network, do you mean after logging on to my home wifi network, try to connect to another network using VPN? I tried it but the error remains.
Last edited by hajime_android; 28th July 2014 at 04:19 PM.
29th July 2014, 03:36 AM |#4  
Flag Bismarck, ND

Donate to Me
More
Odd... Are stock or on a custom ROM and which one?
29th July 2014, 09:14 AM |#5  
OP Senior Member

More
Stock one. I solved the problem by factory resetting.
29th July 2014, 02:30 PM |#6  
Flag Bismarck, ND

Donate to Me
More
That was my next step... Glad you got it working.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)