View Poll Results: Should I build a version with older toolchain(=slower rom) that fixes playstore icons
Yes 2 9.09%
No 20 90.91%
Voters: 22. You may not vote on this poll

[ROM][Kernel][V1.2]Bauner X-treme Cyanogen + AOKP android-4.4.4_r2.0.1 Linaro 4.9.2

28th September 2014, 01:54 PM   |  #81  
Thanks Meter: 16

64 posts
I think that they do sth with antutu cause i had 19282 points in antutu on stock rom with forest kernel

Sent from my GT-N7000 using XDA Free mobile app
Last edited by akantoch; 28th September 2014 at 08:50 PM.
28th September 2014, 09:55 PM   |  #82  
OP Retired Recognized Developer
Flag Near Nürnberg
Thanks Meter: 219

798 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by akantoch

I think that they do sth with antutu cause i had 19282 points in antutu on stock rom with forest kernel

Sent from my GT-N7000 using XDA Free mobile app

the antutu scores have changed in v5 they are higher as in v4.
with my oc1500 rom i have 21000+
but benchmarking scores can not always say how fast the rom/kernel works in real life use
28th September 2014, 10:58 PM   |  #83  
Thanks Meter: 16

64 posts
yeah, i know that benchmarks has little to do with overall system behaviour. I only wanted to say that they did sth with antutu to higher the scores of all devices. I was using Your rom and kernel anf it was the best 4.4.4 rom for my note, but i had problems with my bluetooth headset, as i wrote some pages before. I use my note a lot with bt because of my job, so i bought the best headset i could (plantronics legend) but with almost all 4.4.4 roms i have problem with it. About 1 of 10 calls is OK and people can hear me well, but rest of calls they hear me very silent and as i was far away. I tried it calling myself to my second phone and it is so. So i had to move to some of 4.1.2 rom. I picked stock with Forest kernel, and i was shocked with antutu score!!!! Forest kernel is great, just like Yours, but i have some problem with zombie processes with it. It occurs that they are made by some overclock module. I Used my stock note with Philz kernel and has no zombie processes. But i installed Tegrak overclock.app and loaded the oc module. a while after that i saw first zombie processes in OSmonitor.app. I would use Your rom and kernel because i prefer 4.4.4 Android, but bt troubles make it problematic. Your rom is stable as rock, i use it for whole weekend few weeks before, but when i got back to job, had to move to sth with good bt. I read also in google that stock 4.4.4 Android has some problems with bt, so i'm olny waiting them to repair it.
29th September 2014, 09:16 PM   |  #84  
Thanks Meter: 4

27 posts
More
Download does not work for me

C'mon, I want to try it :/

Androidfilehost.com says "searching for mirrors" and then gives me a 404 message.. can you upload it somewhere else?
29th September 2014, 09:40 PM   |  #85  
Flag New Delhi
Thanks Meter: 31

159 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by CryNickSystems

Download does not work for me

C'mon, I want to try it :/

Androidfilehost.com says "searching for mirrors" and then gives me a 404 message.. can you upload it somewhere else?

+1

Download links are dead.
Yesterday, 08:21 PM   |  #86  
Thanks Meter: 4

27 posts
More
Download works again! Hooray
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread