[ROM][5.1.1]Nameless Rom lollipop [Unofficial][n7000][31-07-15]

Search This thread

sai24

Mar 5, 2015
Chennai
galaxy-note-4-lollipop-firmware.jpg
What is NamelessROM ?
Simple - NamelessROM is opportunity.
An opportunity to have a voice to the development team of the after-market firmware that you run on your device.

The main goal of NamelessROM is to provide quality development for android devices, phones and tablets alike.
NamelessROM developers are available nearly 24/7 and respond to bug reports and feature requests almost instantly.
This availability will allow you, the end-user, to have direct input into exactly what features and functions are included on the firmware that YOU run.

NamelessROM maintains features and functions of several well-known open-source, AOSP-based ROMs, as well as many features of our own.
Visit our website for more detailed information.

NamelessROM = endless possibilities. Unless you have an iPhone, then you're out of luck.
What is Nameless Rom?
NamelessROM Gerrit Review
Hey guys!!
This is the Nameless rom for n7000 built by me.
Feel free to coment and report bugs and hit that thanks button if you like my work.
Thanks to Nameless for their hard work and thanks to Bauner for his build tree.
Hope you enjoy!! Cheers!! :D:D

DISCLAIMER
#include
/*
* Your warranty is now void.
* I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards,
* thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please
* do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM
* before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if
* you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you.
*/
IMPORTANT INFORMATIONS
IMPORTANT INFORMATIONS
-To enable developer options, go to setting>About Phone and tap the build number 7 times.
- Device is not rooted.Flash provided superSU package to get root access.
- If the keyboard doesn't work please go to settings- Language and input- current keyboard and enable hardware option

DOWNLOAD LINKS
Rom: 31/07/2015
Gapps: PAgapps
Root: SuperSU

Whats New
- Updated Sources
- build.prop tweaks

Older Downloads
01/06/2015
10/05/2015

20/04/2015

Installation Instructions
Download zip to your sdcard
Make sure you're using a Kitkat Compatible Recovery
Boot into Recovery
Wipe all your data
Flash zip from sdcard
(Optional)Flash Google Apps.zip from sdcard
Reboot

XDA:DevDB Information
Nameless Rom for n7000, ROM for the Samsung Galaxy Note GT-N7000

Contributors
sai24
Sources: https://github.com/sainath24
ROM OS Version: 5.1.x Lollipop
ROM Firmware Required: Kitkat compatible recovery
Based On: CM

Version Information
Current Beta Version: #5
Beta Release Date: 2015-07-31

Created 2015-04-19
Last Updated 2015-07-31

Last edited:

super_operater

Dec 21, 2014
Belgrade
SIr, I don't think that you can expect reviews so soon. Rom was published only 2 hrs before your post. Maybe you should try to install it and write your own review? I'm installing it right now and I'll report back after I finish all testing.
Ok, install finished, here are the results:
01 - First boot takes waaaay too long, but it booted eventually
02 - Mobile network not available, I can not make calls or send sms, "Error while searching for networks"
03 - WiFi is not working, unable to turn it on, also faced reboot while trying to turn it on.
05 - Battery temp is around 49C after install
06 - Just faced another random reboot while checking previous.

Hope you'll fix this soon. Back to the NightOwl for now

Thanks, anyway

Last edited:
Reactions: HaselnuesseTo

sai24

Mar 5, 2015
Chennai
SIr, I don't think that you can expect reviews so soon. Rom was published only 2 hrs before your post. Maybe you should try to install it and write your own review? I'm installing it right now and I'll report back after I finish all testing.
Ok, install finished, here are the results:
01 - First boot takes waaaay too long, but it booted eventually
02 - Mobile network not available, I can not make calls or send sms, "Error while searching for networks"
03 - WiFi is not working, unable to turn it on, also faced reboot while trying to turn it on.
05 - Battery temp is around 49C after install
06 - Just faced another random reboot while checking previous.

Hope you'll fix this soon. Back to the NightOwl for now

Thanks, anyway
So many issues??!! Does anybody face the same thing too? Anyway, I'll try to make it better. Thanks for trying it.

super_operater

Dec 21, 2014
Belgrade
Also, I'm unable to flash NightOwl now, I'm getting error in recovery. It says: This file is for N7000 and this device is GT-I9100 :( Guess I'll have to try using odin and start from scratch...

edit: succesfully returned to NightOwl by using JB kernel first and then @bauner's L kernel and rom afterwards. Maybe you provided us wrong recovery inside rom zip?

Last edited:

Fis2

Sep 29, 2007
Gadir
So many issues??!! Does anybody face the same thing too? Anyway, I'll try to make it better. Thanks for trying it.

Same issues here: no mobile network, no wifi and several reboots.
Back to RR.

Also, I'm unable to flash NightOwl now, I'm getting error in recovery. It says: This file is for N7000 and this device is GT-I9100 :( Guess I'll have to try using odin and start from scratch...

I could go back to RR using a nandroid backup

Last edited:
Reactions: Saylance

Lister Of Smeg

Hi @sai24,

Welcome to N7000 forums... So glad to see you've joined us, and are contributing to N7000 roms too... I've seen, and admired your work over on the S2 / i9100 forums... As tested your roms for that device, and I soon plan to try / test this rom too....

Keep up the good work, its a welcomed sight to see you on these forums too... :)

Lister

pengpengback

Feb 11, 2014
Shenzhen
Hi @sai24,

Welcome to N7000 forums... So glad to see you've joined us, and are contributing to N7000 roms too... I've seen, and admired your work over on the S2 / i9100 forums... As tested your roms for that device, and I soon plan to try / test this rom too....

Keep up the good work, its a welcomed sight to see you on these forums too... :)

Lister
Good news to see another intelligent dev!!!!!!
Keep up the good work!

mjrifath

May 13, 2012
Colombo
Hey guys, Beta 2 is up. I think this will fix all the issues caused by the first build. Please do try this too. Thanks a lot.
Great News that our device got another Lollipop Rom.
Will flash and taste the dish soonest possible.

Hope upcoming future build would be more awesome with lots of features and tweaks.

Regards

Fis2

Sep 29, 2007
Gadir
Flashed and problems of last beta hve been solved.
Wifi and mobile network working. No initial reboots.
Keybord must be activated to use to configure wifi or google account.

Testing now.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    galaxy-note-4-lollipop-firmware.jpg
    What is NamelessROM ?
    Simple - NamelessROM is opportunity.
    An opportunity to have a voice to the development team of the after-market firmware that you run on your device.

The main goal of NamelessROM is to provide quality development for android devices, phones and tablets alike.
    NamelessROM developers are available nearly 24/7 and respond to bug reports and feature requests almost instantly.
    This availability will allow you, the end-user, to have direct input into exactly what features and functions are included on the firmware that YOU run.

NamelessROM maintains features and functions of several well-known open-source, AOSP-based ROMs, as well as many features of our own.
    Visit our website for more detailed information.

NamelessROM = endless possibilities. Unless you have an iPhone, then you're out of luck.
    What is Nameless Rom?
    NamelessROM Gerrit Review
    Hey guys!!
    This is the Nameless rom for n7000 built by me.
    Feel free to coment and report bugs and hit that thanks button if you like my work.
    Thanks to Nameless for their hard work and thanks to Bauner for his build tree.
    Hope you enjoy!! Cheers!! :D:D

DISCLAIMER
    #include
    /*
    * Your warranty is now void.
    * I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards,
    * thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please
    * do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM
    * before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if
    * you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you.
    */
    IMPORTANT INFORMATIONS
    IMPORTANT INFORMATIONS
    -To enable developer options, go to setting>About Phone and tap the build number 7 times.
    - Device is not rooted.Flash provided superSU package to get root access.
    - If the keyboard doesn't work please go to settings- Language and input- current keyboard and enable hardware option

DOWNLOAD LINKS
    Rom: 31/07/2015
    Gapps: PAgapps
    Root: SuperSU

Whats New
    - Updated Sources
    - build.prop tweaks

Older Downloads
    01/06/2015
    10/05/2015

20/04/2015

Installation Instructions
    Download zip to your sdcard
    Make sure you're using a Kitkat Compatible Recovery
    Boot into Recovery
    Wipe all your data
    Flash zip from sdcard
    (Optional)Flash Google Apps.zip from sdcard
    Reboot

XDA:DevDB Information
    Nameless Rom for n7000, ROM for the Samsung Galaxy Note GT-N7000

Contributors
    sai24
    Sources: https://github.com/sainath24
    ROM OS Version: 5.1.x Lollipop
    ROM Firmware Required: Kitkat compatible recovery
    Based On: CM

Version Information
    Current Beta Version: #5
    Beta Release Date: 2015-07-31

Created 2015-04-19
    Last Updated 2015-07-31
    New Update

Beta 3 is up!! Android 5.1.1 for the note n7000. Hope you guys like it. Cheers:):D
    New Update

Beta 4 is up and the good news is that the recovery is now fixed!! The device is read as n7000 only and not as i9100. For flashing it, I would prefer to use the philz recovery from bauner's rom. But other methods might work too. Please share your method if it works. Hope you guys like it. cheers!! :)
    New Update

Hey guys, Beta 2 is up. I think this will fix all the issues caused by the first build. Please do try this too. Thanks a lot.
    Beta 5

Hey guys!! Sorry for the looonnngggg delay. I am in grade 11 and I had lot of exams and school work. I have exams next week and the week after and i had exams the previous week. So I got caught up with school work. I've used some build.prop tweaks in this build. Hope you guys like it. Cheers!! :D