Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,810,846 Members 37,595 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[ROM][DISCUSSION]AryaMod ROM

Tip us?
 
ThaiDai
Old
#91  
ThaiDai's Avatar
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 2,674
Posts: 2,427
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Aachen/หนองบัวลำภู
Quote:
Originally Posted by nestreys View Post
Hi ThaiDai, can you please correct the password for Aryamod v7 Update pack.

Any chance on uploading to the other host? I have problem downloading the ROM. I only get 10 - 20 KB download using IDM. Thank you!
PW corrected, working now with "kmokhtar79".

Other host? I simply do not understand what Rom and what host you mean.
I'm only using one host here.
 
nestreys
Old
#92  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter 1
Posts: 5
Join Date: Feb 2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThaiDai View Post
PW corrected, working now with "kmokhtar79".

Other host? I simply do not understand what Rom and what host you mean.
I'm only using one host here.
Sorry, I mean the aryamod v7 rom.. Im having problem downloading the rom. Other host like mediafire.. I only get 10 - 20 kb download. Thanks.
 
ThaiDai
Old
#93  
ThaiDai's Avatar
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 2,674
Posts: 2,427
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Aachen/หนองบัวลำภู
Quote:
Originally Posted by nestreys View Post
Sorry, I mean the aryamod v7 rom.. Im having problem downloading the rom. Other host like mediafire.. I only get 10 - 20 kb download. Thanks.
No. Because that (your connection) is nothing I can change.
 
nestreys
Old
#94  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter 1
Posts: 5
Join Date: Feb 2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThaiDai View Post
No. Because that (your connection) is nothing I can change.
Ok sir. Thanks a lot.
The Following User Says Thank You to nestreys For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
User_99
Old
#95  
User_99's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 929
Posts: 2,240
Join Date: Jul 2009
Any reason why we have two SamsungIME.apk in the ROM?

SamsungIME.apk and SamsungIMEb.apk - Both are shown in settings with the same name. What is the different?
Device: Sony Ericsson xPeria Arc S -- Rom: CM10Hasty@10-11-2013 -- Base: CM 10 - Linaro/O3/BIONIC Optimization - GCC 4.9 -- Radio: 77 -- Kernel: 2.6.32.60
Device: Samsung Galaxy Note GT-7000 -- Rom: Paranoid 2.56@20-12-2012 -- Base: CM 10-PA -- Radio: BOLT1 -- Kernel: Stock-PA
Device: Samsung Galaxy Note 8 GT-N5100 -- Rom: Stock 4.1.2 -- Base: Stock -- Radio: Stock -- Kernel: Stock
 
ThaiDai
Old
#96  
ThaiDai's Avatar
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 2,674
Posts: 2,427
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Aachen/หนองบัวลำภู
Quote:
Originally Posted by User_99 View Post
Any reason why we have two SamsungIME.apk in the ROM?

SamsungIME.apk and SamsungIMEb.apk - Both are shown in settings with the same name. What is the different?
b for black. I guess black and white Samsung keyboard.
 
User_99
Old
#97  
User_99's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 929
Posts: 2,240
Join Date: Jul 2009
If I could remember me right. Only the UI was dark, but not the keybhoard? Is that what you mean?
Device: Sony Ericsson xPeria Arc S -- Rom: CM10Hasty@10-11-2013 -- Base: CM 10 - Linaro/O3/BIONIC Optimization - GCC 4.9 -- Radio: 77 -- Kernel: 2.6.32.60
Device: Samsung Galaxy Note GT-7000 -- Rom: Paranoid 2.56@20-12-2012 -- Base: CM 10-PA -- Radio: BOLT1 -- Kernel: Stock-PA
Device: Samsung Galaxy Note 8 GT-N5100 -- Rom: Stock 4.1.2 -- Base: Stock -- Radio: Stock -- Kernel: Stock

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes