[ROM][DISCUSSION]AryaMod ROM

Search This thread

Jackwu696

Jan 12, 2014
Jakarta City
I've done some research but didn't find anything relevant so far...If someone can help me to find the link it would be very nice!

I don't mean any sarcasm but WHAT research were u doing when u can't find This which is actually on the 1st page of galaxy note gt-n7000 android development section? Anyway to elaborate more, U CAN'T turn the 2 partitions into a single partition like in most tablets but u CAN increase the default 2GB Internal memory to 4, 6, 8, 10 Gb (I use 6 Gb). Please read the instructions CAREFULLY on the link I gave u above.

Reactions: Kamy

ValouSydney

Jul 19, 2012
Sydney, NSW, Australia
I don't mean any sarcasm but WHAT research were u doing when u can't find This which is actually on the 1st page of galaxy note gt-n7000 android development section? Anyway to elaborate more, U CAN'T turn the 2 partitions into a single partition like in most tablets but u CAN increase the default 2GB Internal memory to 4, 6, 8, 10 Gb (I use 6 Gb). Please read the instructions CAREFULLY on the link I gave u above.

Thanks! Sorry I did a research but it didn't show up!
Alright I just did it and it worked! Cheers buddy

Last edited:

ValouSydney

Jul 19, 2012
Sydney, NSW, Australia
Can someone explain to me what are all these files we can download under the V8 version?
Do we need to install them as well to get the best user experience?

v8
AryaMod v8 LTC MD5 bea6986cd7588ad1338584d3195e97a4.zip
AryaMod_4.2.2_Quickpanel_DarkThemed_with_recent_an d_lock_button MD5 a3e6fc0f9d8fcfdcdfedceab1348d01c
AryaMod_Stock_App_for_AryaMod_v2 MD5 eb8610a347702445d2b22132c1099302
bootanimation

AryaModV8_QuickUnlockonPinPasswordwithToggle MD5 23528b06db183121144f8ad920ec1766
4.2.2_Quick_Settings_Wanam MD5 c0d2a27ac3de9bbf1c9758deadbc63ef
Note4_Wallpaper_Chooser_for_Note+1 MD5 23f0482b1b75c6cb7357aa6805342a04

Jackwu696

Jan 12, 2014
Jakarta City
Can someone explain to me what are all these files we can download under the V8 version?
Do we need to install them as well to get the best user experience?

V8 LTC MD5 is the rom.
The rest are themes and slight user modification that might be of use to some experienced people who have individual preferences. Quick settings open more shortcut to be edited. I myself just install the rom and the theme.

Sent from my GT-N7000 using XDA Free mobile app

hfdesign

Jun 4, 2012
this rom is good but cheese rom with hello world kernel AM is better than aryamod rom
thanks

Jackwu696

Jan 12, 2014
Jakarta City
this rom is good but cheese rom with hello world kernel AM is better than aryamod rom
thanks

Thank you for the comment, but I find it very unethical n very very unnecessary. Each Rom developers spent their precious time to create a good rom for us for FREE n the least they can get is RESPECT n gratitude. IF you find a new rom that u feel is "better" than cheese rom, r u gonna post that in the thread, too? The very least u can do is state what make u think that that is better than this n vice versa.

jjamain

May 31, 2006
5e836d17165fd09df202e4434b3e5f73.jpg

New GMail on AryaMod...able to add pop3.

Reactions: Kamy

ValouSydney

Jul 19, 2012
Sydney, NSW, Australia
Hi guys,

Just the same issue as usual, my rom (AryaMod V8) is smooth just after the installation but after a couple of days it starts to become slower and slower.
I installed Greenify but it doesn't seem to be enough.

Am I the only one to encounter this issue? Any idea to fix it?

Thank you

User_99

Jul 3, 2009
Not here. Use stock kernel and nothing special and Rom is fast as from the beginning. Used before a CM based Rom and that was not better as AryaRom in case of speed, but here all features are working fine ;)

PharrellVP

Oct 8, 2009
Kardzhali
Hey, guys. Unfortunatelly, I tried to change my keyboard but I did not succeeded. Can sameone provide me that keyboard with bulgarian phonetic? I searched for it but I didn't found it. Thank you in advance.

rvkumar

Mar 2, 2014
Thank you for the comment, but I find it very unethical n very very unnecessary. Each Rom developers spent their precious time to create a good rom for us for FREE n the least they can get is RESPECT n gratitude. IF you find a new rom that u feel is "better" than cheese rom, r u gonna post that in the thread, too? The very least u can do is state what make u think that that is better than this n vice versa.

@Jackwu696
I Totally agree with you comment sir.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    This is a discussion thread for the AryMod ROM made by kmokhtar79 for the Galaxy Note GT-N7000

For the (closed and discontinued) development thread head here.

After the end of development the members using this Rom or members who want to install it may need a place for questions, downloads etc.
    kmokhtar79 just gave me the permission to open a discussion thread for his Rom.

Please respect kmokhtar79's decision and his privacy. Do not spam him with requests or questions.
    All credits for this Rom belong to kmokhtar79. Thanks for your work and the result.

attachment.php

13.09.2014: added version v7 and some new v8 mods made by kmokhtar79 (here and here)
    25.08.2014: updated version v8 (small fixes made by komkhtar79, see his post here
    09.12.2014: Removed dead links

How to install the rom
    kmokhtar79's Installation instructions here.

1. Verify MD5 checksum (in filename)
    2. Download latest PhilZ N7000 TW kernel, doesn't matter which base
    3. Flash it through recovery
    4. Reboot to recovery again
    5. Go to "Backup and Restore / Misc Nandroid Settings / Preload Partition" and set it to Include
    6. Backup your current Rom
    7. Then go to "Wipe Data/Factory and Reset / Wipe Data-Cache-System-Preload"
    8. Then choose -Yes, I will install a new ROM!
    9. Return to main page, go to advance option and wipe davlik
    10. Return to main page under Mount and storage, format system, format data, format preload (i know it's just might be repetitive but it's better to prepare for clean install)
    11. Flash ROM zip
    attachment.php

search this thread or ask a question
    One other mod for today: Quick Unlock on Pin/Password with toggle
    title is clear and totally useful for those who are using pin or password to unlock their phone, once you enter correct Pin/Password phone would be unlocked instantly and you don't need to hit OK.
    Thanks @loserskater for his guide

Download
    MD5: 23528b06db183121144f8ad920ec1766
    Here are two new mods for AryaMod V8

• "Note 4 Wallpaper Chooser for Note 1"
      Download

MD5: 23f0482b1b75c6cb7357aa6805342a04

• 4.2.2 Quick Settings Wanam
      Download

MD5: c0d2a27ac3de9bbf1c9758deadbc63ef
      This mod actually would let you rearrange, add or remove toggles from quick settings. It's based on Wanam toggles and I am not totally sure whether 2G/3G/Auto toggle works properly as I asked before but nobody send me PM to test together, anyway just sharing it as some of you may need it. It has a little bug; first time expanding notification panel may make your brightness move a bit but after second time expansion it would be fixed.
    First uploads in OP. Please tell me if there are more files needed.
    In "how to flash the rom" section 12 doesn't require as v8 is packed with Philz Kernel. That section was firstly added as earlier versions were packed with c.o.h kernel which required that settings. Thanks
    Hi,
    I do not know why kmokhtar79 closed topic AryaMod V8?
    Since the topic has been closed it and I also finish making themes for AryaMod V8. I'm so sorry. :(
    Regards, Mario.
    V8 got ~2700 downloads counts only from one hosting server (mega doesn't show download counts) almost same as previous versions in less than 2 weeks, but if you read several last pages of thread all you see are negative points and "not working" tags and I realized there is no balance for me to keep it open and pursue development spending my precious time and receiving bad feedback. You can drop your themes here I am sure there are a lot to just download and use your themes.
    thanks