OP ThaiDai

13th December 2014, 05:07 PM   |  #191  
Flag Mumbai
Thanks Meter: 18

99 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThaiDai

Please: this is a discussion thread for AryaMod Rom.
And not a "my kernel is ..." thread. So simply stop it or go away.

M glad you said that @ThaiDai..There are already posts about kernel in this thread.And the kernel discussion is going for Aryamod rom v8 itself.Being new member, i am just clarifying my doubts since development is also discontinued for this rom.So its but obvious that members will have doubts. Hope u understand everyone's point of view.Everybody on XDA are not having deep knowledge like you dude.
Hope you understand
13th December 2014, 06:39 PM   |  #192  
Thanks Meter: 988

2,426 posts
But these are all discussion of non AryaROM original inbuild Kernel. So please discuss these all in the related Kernel dev threads or in Q&A forum. Thanks.
14th December 2014, 11:47 AM   |  #193  
Flag Mumbai

99 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by User_99

But these are all discussion of non AryaROM original inbuild Kernel. So please discuss these all in the related Kernel dev threads or in Q&A forum. Thanks.

As u say
17th December 2014, 09:17 PM   |  #194  
Thanks Meter: 24

181 posts
Question Quickpanel for Recent App and Lock button
Hi..

I feel mate with V8 (Original)
But i just want to add Quickpanel for Recent App and Lock button only without change others.
Because many time i tried to flash Quickpanel for Recent App and Lock button from dark theme, my device got bootloop randomly and i have to flash ROM again

thank in advanced.
Last edited by sigitdido; 17th December 2014 at 10:31 PM.
18th December 2014, 01:30 PM   |  #195  
Flag "Somewhere"
Thanks Meter: 20

183 posts
More
I'm using aryamod v7,i got some problem... when i want to use loud speaker when calling a person that im call cant hear my voice,any solution for this?really appreciate if somone can help with my problem... one more sometime i got random reboot... thanks
18th December 2014, 02:07 PM   |  #196  
Thanks Meter: 5

20 posts
Sorry for the noob question but, does a ROM can affect the graphics/ HD performance of n7000 when it comes to gaming? Or is it kernel related? I'm using Aryamod v8 for such time now, and it's really awesome in gaming, while my friend has a stock TW JB 4.1.2, and both of us are running the same kernel, but I'm getting a better performance when it comes to games - higher framerate (we play the same game too). So I wonder if Aryamod has something to do with that, or there's just something wrong with my friend's settings? Sorry for this one, since I don't have technical knowledge and complicated stuff. Thanks.
20th December 2014, 03:35 PM   |  #197  
Flag Mumbai

99 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by BarelyPosting

Sorry for the noob question but, does a ROM can affect the graphics/ HD performance of n7000 when it comes to gaming? Or is it kernel related? I'm using Aryamod v8 for such time now, and it's really awesome in gaming, while my friend has a stock TW JB 4.1.2, and both of us are running the same kernel, but I'm getting a better performance when it comes to games - higher framerate (we play the same game too). So I wonder if Aryamod has something to do with that, or there's just something wrong with my friend's settings? Sorry for this one, since I don't have technical knowledge and complicated stuff. Thanks.

ROM and Kernel both go hand in hand for better stability.When it comes to gaming performance of course kernel plays imp role.As mentioned in this thread Forest Kernel is best with this rom.

---------- Post added at 02:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:19 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by sigitdido

Hi..

I feel mate with V8 (Original)
But i just want to add Quickpanel for Recent App and Lock button only without change others.
Because many time i tried to flash Quickpanel for Recent App and Lock button from dark theme, my device got bootloop randomly and i have to flash ROM again

thank in advanced.

As mentioned by @kmokhtar79 original v8 had some minor bugs in lock screen as quoted by him
Quote:
Originally Posted by kmokhtar79

You can find it in my signature, I have uploaded to Mega and it has 2 fixes; removed lockscreen preferences as it caused issue in landscape and replaced proper walkman with working visualizer. After flashing this version update binary as normal update

SO he recommends v8 second build that you can find in his signature here
Try the rom in his signature and then again flash again the quick setting recent panel app n see if it works
23rd December 2014, 07:17 AM   |  #198  
Thanks Meter: 24

181 posts
Question No lockscreen issue
Recently i used Arya v8, i never setup lockscreen so didnt get that problem.
Here i just need a flashable zip for quick panel recent app and lockscreen button which modified for V8 original.
One modified by @mario44 for dark theme, it cause bootloop randomly when flashed into V8 original.
Last edited by sigitdido; 23rd December 2014 at 03:19 PM.
24th December 2014, 06:38 AM   |  #199  
Thanks Meter: 81

313 posts
dear KM and thaidai

http://www.sammobile.com/2013/03/18/...alaxy-note-ii/

i opened another thread for this. If indeed we actually and really do get 4.2.2 for the N7000, would you be so kind as to further develop it ? would you help us work your magic again ?
24th December 2014, 08:05 AM   |  #200  
Thanks Meter: 988

2,426 posts
You know that this news is almost 2 years old!?

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to User_99 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread