Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,780,303 Members 42,641 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] About cleaning before flashing CM ROM.

Tip us?

Jackwu696
Old
Thanks Meter 476
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vulturon View Post
Because I want to use the latest version although I see there are fewer files then PhilZ-cwm6-XXLTA-ATL-5.15.0-signed.zip. And I am in stock official recovery now.

I don't know what is TW based or other based ROM, I just know it is based on CyanogenMod. I am going to flash the Beanstalk ROM I mentioned at the first post. http://www.romzj.com/resources/defau...w=rom&id=14867
Sigh.... if you r unlucky, your answer will earn some of the most possible gruesome sarcasm here in xda. Anyway unless you do more self research, then there's nothing more I can do. Good luck.

Sent from my GT-N7000
I wanna help because I know how hard it is to be lost.

Vulturon
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jackwu696 View Post
Sigh.... if you r unlucky, your answer will earn some of the most possible gruesome sarcasm here in xda. Anyway unless you do more self research, then there's nothing more I can do. Good luck.

Sent from my GT-N7000
LOL man, you can just point out what mistakes I've made, I didn't mean to challenge you or anything I just don't want to waste money on testing or modifying the phone's OS, so I asked many questions to make sure I do nothing wrong, the phone is expensive man. I thank for your help, if you have nothing to tell me or nothing to advise, so be it.

Jackwu696
Old
Thanks Meter 476
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vulturon View Post
LOL man, you can just point out what mistakes I've made, I didn't mean to challenge you or anything I just don't want to waste money on testing or modifying the phone's OS, so I asked many questions to make sure I do nothing wrong, the phone is expensive man. I thank for your help, if you have nothing to tell me or nothing to advise, so be it.
Okay firstly, I'm not indicating nor showing any sign of being challenged. Secondly, your biggest 'mistake' is violating xda universal rule that is "SEARCH before asking". Thirdly, you are NOT going to waste money if you do a thorough search of what u r going to do but You WILL PROBABLY gonna spend some money IF you do things blindfolded as you are right now. And finally as I said before, all developers and guides wrote their instruction carefully and as easily understood by others as possible. Not even wanting to read n understand those instructions is just as simple as being disrespectful n that's why I said IF you r unlucky, you might earn some of the most gruesome sarcasm. You don't need to tell me the phone's expensive as u can see, I USE one and still using one till now. Anyway enough of the OT.

Sent from my GT-N7000
I wanna help because I know how hard it is to be lost.
The Following User Says Thank You to Jackwu696 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]