Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required

Factory Reset Troubleshoot.... HELP!!!!!

OP mobilinkjazz

29th July 2014, 12:17 PM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

1 posts
This is very first time on XDA, actually Im a reader, this is my first attempt to make a thread after facing some troubleshoot problems in Samsung note 1. I've samsung gt-n7000, which has written 4G LTE on the back cover, after research I get to know this is an american version. OK>!
well, I want to factory reset my phone because its giving me troubleshoot problem and have so much data inside. I checked the phone through few apps whether its rooted or not, its not rooted.
I tried the simple easy way to reset VOLUME KEY+HOME BUTTON+POWER ON/OFF button but its not working. The phone is not going in the mood where I can select further options. The phone is just turning on.
what is another possible way to factory reset using software? I also want to change the regional software of the phone, anyone can guide how can I perform that on my phone?
I remember changing the HTC G7 regional software by reading on XDA forum on some thread that was really help ful but I couldn't find much this time for samsung note 1.
need any thing else to know feel free to ask.

I'll really appreciate the help.
29th July 2014, 12:53 PM   |  #2  
Thanks Meter: 44

170 posts
You have to push power, home and volume up. Release power button when Samsung (white) appears. Keep pressing the other buttons till recovery mode starts. Easy as that... 😋

Gesendet von meinem GT-N7000 mit Tapatalk
The Following User Says Thank You to JulGer01 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
30th July 2014, 05:09 AM   |  #3  
Flag Jakarta City
Thanks Meter: 558

873 posts
More
What Android vers are you on? DO NOT DO ANY WIPES if you r on ICS
30th July 2014, 07:13 AM   |  #4  
Thanks Meter: 99

286 posts
More
And if its the LTE version, you are in the wrong place. That's the GT-N7005 if i remember
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread