Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,737,452 Members 42,098 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Which firmware am I supposed to download?

Tip us?

DiDA™
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 30
Default Which firmware am I supposed to download?

Hello,

I was going to download a firmware for my Note II since I want to take it back to stock and sell it but my Country isn't listed on the Drop-Down on sammobile.com. What do you do in this case? Do you choose a country closest to yours or something?

Any help is appreciated.

Thanks!
When Nothing Goes Right... Go Left Go Lift!

Jackwu696
Old
Thanks Meter 414
Quote:
Originally Posted by DiDA™ View Post
Hello,

I was going to download a firmware for my Note II since I want to take it back to stock and sell it but my Country isn't listed on the Drop-Down on sammobile.com. What do you do in this case? Do you choose a country closest to yours or something?

Any help is appreciated.

Thanks!
Hello.. You have posted in the wrong forum as this is not a NOTE II forum. But typically, choose the one closest to your country will do
I wanna help because I know how hard it is to be lost.
The Following User Says Thank You to Jackwu696 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

DiDA™
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 30
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jackwu696 View Post
Hello.. You have posted in the wrong forum as this is not a NOTE II forum. But typically, choose the one closest to your country will do
Oh, right! N700 is Note I?

Sorry and thanks for the answer!

Another quick question regarding the same thing. Is there anywhere else to download the firmwares except sammobile.com? I don't even see a download link there and I remember downloading a FW for my GS3 on a very sluggish site.

Thanks

Jackwu696
Old
Thanks Meter 414
Quote:
Originally Posted by DiDA™ View Post
Oh, right! N700 is Note I?

Sorry and thanks for the answer!

Another quick question regarding the same thing. Is there anywhere else to download the firmwares except sammobile.com? I don't even see a download link there and I remember downloading a FW for my GS3 on a very sluggish site.

Thanks
If you want a stock firmware, I think sammobile is the best. type sammobile.com/firmware and it will take you to the download page. Just type your device N7100 in the firmware box.
I wanna help because I know how hard it is to be lost.
The Following User Says Thank You to Jackwu696 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

DiDA™
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 30
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jackwu696 View Post
If you want a stock firmware, I think sammobile is the best. type sammobile.com/firmware and it will take you to the download page. Just type your device N7100 in the firmware box.
Thanks mate!