Is the Galaxy Note still worth to buy?

OP TiTAN-O-One

28th July 2014, 04:52 AM   |  #1  
OP Senior Member
Flag Singapore
Thanks Meter: 250

1,610 posts
More
I ve seen reviews etc and they said that this device is excellent at the time. Im considering of whether to buy this phone or a Galaxy SII. Im more into gaming and if Modern Combat 5 works flawless in this device, you'd got yourself a new member here in this forum. So is this phone worth to buy or the Galaxy SII? Im more focused into Gaming Performance and Battery Life and also ROM Development but i think that has been cleared off.

Can anybody share experiences with using this device? Is there any bad points of this phone as your daily driver? And gaming issues etc? Thanks

Sent from my S800 China Phone
28th July 2014, 04:58 AM   |  #2  
OP Senior Member
Flag Singapore

1,610 posts
More
Can i also have the link for ROM development like for example, my daily driver is the Galaxy W and a Dev is working on updates, fixes, bugs on CM so other devs can reuse. Is there such for the Note? Thanks again

29th July 2014, 11:05 AM   |  #3  
Thanks Meter: 25

138 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by TiTAN-O-One

I ve seen reviews etc and they said that this device is excellent at the time. Im considering of whether to buy this phone or a Galaxy SII. Im more into gaming and if Modern Combat 5 works flawless in this device, you'd got yourself a new member here in this forum. So is this phone worth to buy or the Galaxy SII? Im more focused into Gaming Performance and Battery Life and also ROM Development but i think that has been cleared off.

Can anybody share experiences with using this device? Is there any bad points of this phone as your daily driver? And gaming issues etc? Thanks

Let me share my experience!
You are a gamer? Hey mee too!
From my experience.. This device and Galaxy SII are mali device.. So from my experience, mali device wasnt too good for gaming..
I got constant lag on my note on MC4 games and bad graphics on modern combat 5
This mali device wasnt too good for gaming..

If you want a device for a gaming then i recommend you to buy a adreno device or tegra device!
But be careful with that specification.. You need to look carefully with their ram and their core..
Nowadays, we need a dual core and at least 1Gb ram to play a high end games.. Like modern combat 5 and asphalt 8..

So its all on your choice now bro..
I suggest you to buy a adreno device or tegra device.. PowerVR is good too at gaming but im not suggest you to buy mali device like SII and note or ace 2 cause it wasnt good for gaming

Have a nice day and im sorry for my bad english hehe

Sent from my GT-N7000 using XDA Free mobile app
29th July 2014, 11:33 AM   |  #4  
OP Senior Member
Flag Singapore

1,610 posts
More
Really? I thought Mali GPUs are great for gaming. I've watched a guy (XEETECHCARE) who did a gaming review on MC5 on his Galaxy SII. Its not overclocked but it runs smooth. He's also impressed by the fps also. Sibce the Galaxy Note here is already oc to 1.6GHz, i bet its even better when gaming

CM11 Powered G-Wonder
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread