Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,772,106 Members 40,874 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] [HELP]GT-N7000 Battery Issue.

Tip us?

shahyash66
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Battery Full [Q] [HELP]GT-N7000 Battery Issue.

Hey friends. I am old to Android development but i am new here. Will everybody please
List their current Rom,kernel,usage and battery information cause i am on stock 4.1.2 jb rom
And using c.o.h helloworld kernel which is awesome but i only get 10-12 hour battery life with 2 hours
Screen on which i think is very less. So please help. Thanks in advance.

shahyash66
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
I even tried undervolting but still no help.

Sent from my GT-N7000 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

gpreetham
Old
Thanks Meter 7
Quote:
=shahyash66;53901244]Hey friends. I am old to Android development but i am new here. Will everybody please
List their current Rom,kernel,usage and battery information cause i am on stock 4.1.2 jb rom
And using c.o.h helloworld kernel which is awesome but i only get 10-12 hour battery life with 2 hours
Screen on which i think is very less. So please help. Thanks in advance.
May be its an issue with the battery.Even I had the same problem I did every modifications like changing kernel and uv nothing helped me then I changed the battery.Now I'm getting sufficient battery life.Try changing the battery.If the problem persists then come back here.
The Following User Says Thank You to gpreetham For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

shahyash66
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by gpreetham View Post
May be its an issue with the battery.Even I had the same problem I did every modifications like changing kernel and uv nothing helped me then I changed the battery.Now I'm getting sufficient battery life.Try changing the battery.If the problem persists then come back here.
Thnkxx bro...worked.:thumbup::beer:

Sent from my GT-N7000 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app