Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required
Post Reply

[Q] How can i downgrade from CM11 to stock 4.1.2

OP rec.erg

16th September 2014, 12:28 AM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
3 posts
Join Date:Joined: Sep 2014
hello, i have n7000.

i had flashed cm11 but i want to downgrade to my original rom (4.1.2) now.

what may i do?
16th September 2014, 05:43 AM   |  #2  
Jackwu696's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Jakarta City
Thanks Meter: 583
 
901 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2014
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by rec.erg

hello, i have n7000.

i had flashed cm11 but i want to downgrade to my original rom (4.1.2) now.

what may i do?

Download stock 4.1.2 firmware and flash using ODIN. This question had been asked so many times. Please do bother to search and read.
16th September 2014, 08:40 AM   |  #3  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
3 posts
Join Date:Joined: Sep 2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jackwu696

Download stock 4.1.2 firmware and flash using ODIN. This question had been asked so many times. Please do bother to search and read.

sorry i searched but there were many suggestions like as turn to cm10 than flash stock so mixed everything

thanks for all
17th September 2014, 04:01 AM   |  #4  
Jackwu696's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Jakarta City
Thanks Meter: 583
 
901 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2014
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by rec.erg

sorry i searched but there were many suggestions like as turn to cm10 than flash stock so mixed everything

thanks for all

Those are advices that really differ from asked questions and contains personal preferences rather than answers. Some people have really deep prejudices (Me included) towards stock rom but it will always cause the least problem. Anyway, I apologize if I sound somewhat irritated as I have answered this kind of question with the same answer at least 3 times. No worries though. Cheers
24th November 2014, 09:21 AM   |  #5  
windatnight's Avatar
Junior Member
Flag Semarang, Central Java
Thanks Meter: 1
 
15 posts
Join Date:Joined: Nov 2014
More
Thumbs up
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jackwu696

Download stock 4.1.2 firmware and flash using ODIN. This question had been asked so many times. Please do bother to search and read.

lucky me i read it first before posting question kekeke
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes