Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,734,036 Members 52,137 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] Problem with Kernel Philz

Tip us?

lodrino
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default [Q] Problem with Kernel Philz

Good morning.

Sorry for the inconvenience and for my bad English. I've been searching Google and can not find answers to my question. I have a Note N7000 Stock ROM with

Baseband Version: XXLT3

Number of Compilation: XXLT9

I was looking to install a secure kernel and have seen that most speaks highly of the Kernel Philz. they all say it is very safe and it works very well. but you have to find the correct version that matches the version of ROM we have on our N7000.
Io was INTERESTED in install with Odin, is that I'm a bit clumsy and I move better with the PC to do everything from the Mobile ....
So I've been looking at where to find the file that corresponds to tar.md5 my ROM to use the correct kernel and no way to see any that apply. I've also looked at the page of xda-developers in the corresponding section of philz and nothing ...
I can be very clumsy and I'm not aware of anything lol
If anyone knows where you can download the correct kernel would greatly appreciate if you send me the link or if I'm wrong and I explained the proper way to install and what is the correct file also appreciate it.
Thank you very much in advance for your help and your work

best regards
Francesco

Jackwu696
Old
Thanks Meter 398
Quote:
Originally Posted by lodrino View Post
Good morning.

Sorry for the inconvenience and for my bad English. I've been searching Google and can not find answers to my question. I have a Note N7000 Stock ROM with

Baseband Version: XXLT3

Number of Compilation: XXLT9

I was looking to install a secure kernel and have seen that most speaks highly of the Kernel Philz. they all say it is very safe and it works very well. but you have to find the correct version that matches the version of ROM we have on our N7000.
Io was INTERESTED in install with Odin, is that I'm a bit clumsy and I move better with the PC to do everything from the Mobile ....
So I've been looking at where to find the file that corresponds to tar.md5 my ROM to use the correct kernel and no way to see any that apply. I've also looked at the page of xda-developers in the corresponding section of philz and nothing ...
I can be very clumsy and I'm not aware of anything lol
If anyone knows where you can download the correct kernel would greatly appreciate if you send me the link or if I'm wrong and I explained the proper way to install and what is the correct file also appreciate it.
Thank you very much in advance for your help and your work

best regards
Francesco
Hello Francesco,

Go Here , go to post #3, search for the link with "tw only" written beside it, choose v.5.11.2, there choose XXLT9.tar for Odin or XXLT9.zip for recovery. I would recommend flashing .zip in stock recovery and all your problem is solved. Good Luck
I wanna help because I know how hard it is to be lost.
The Following User Says Thank You to Jackwu696 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

lodrino
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Thank you very much Jackwu696

thank you for your reply. you give me a big big help . now I go to say whatt you say me and I hope than I don't have some Brick hehehehe

Best Regards
Francesco