Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,780,683 Members 51,285 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] Quickly discharged battery in Samsung N7000

Tip us?

Andrey2
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default [Q] Quickly discharged battery in Samsung N7000

Hello

After switching from the native firmware Italy (TIM) with PDA: N7000XXLT5, CSC: N7000TIMLT2, MODEM: N7000XXLT3 to firmware PDA: LT4 CSC: LT4 PHONE: LT3 (I think it's German)
the phone has become drained rapidly, with a sharp drop from the level of 70% of battery. This happens when using WiFi and GPRS / EDGE.

Thus I have to change the battery regularly to the spare one. Both batteries are used. But I still think the problem is in the radio module.

Question - is it worth to spend time and to reinstall the native firmware again or the problem is most likely in the battery?

Could the firmware effect the quality of work of the radio module?

P.S. Master did re-flash the German firmware because he could find Italy (TIM) - now the original one is available too.

Andrey2
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default Quickly discharged battery in Samsung N7000

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrey2 View Post
Hello

After switching from the native firmware Italy (TIM) with PDA: N7000XXLT5, CSC: N7000TIMLT2, MODEM: N7000XXLT3 to firmware PDA: LT4 CSC: LT4 PHONE: LT3 (I think it's German)
the phone has become drained rapidly, with a sharp drop from the level of 70% of battery. This happens when using WiFi and GPRS / EDGE.

Thus I have to change the battery regularly to the spare one. Both batteries are used. But I still think the problem is in the radio module.

Question - is it worth to spend time and to reinstall the native firmware again or the problem is most likely in the battery?

Could the firmware effect the quality of work of the radio module?

P.S. Master did re-flash the German firmware because he could find Italy (TIM) - now the original one is available too.
Any advice?

nokiamodeln91
Old
Thanks Meter 2,659
Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrey2 View Post
Any advice?
power off the device, remove the battery for 10 seconds.. while the battery is not in, keep the power pressed . then place the battery and power on.. monitor battery.