Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,811,083 Members 42,629 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] Need Help About Porting

Tip us?

kanteon
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default [Q] Need Help About Porting

So i port a rom by woft this rom is based on 4.1.2 for s advance i take this rom as port and cm10 as a base so basically everything working fine accept the ui it saye unable to load touch wiz 5.0 my bad my first post regarding this does not know correct place to post so any one help me in that

karthik050782
Old
Thanks Meter 3,822

DONATE TO ME
S advance have neon support but our device doesn't... And also post logcat... We can find something...
If you like my work, just click the donate to me button. It will give encouragement for the Hardwork
The Following User Says Thank You to karthik050782 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

kanteon
Old
(Last edited by kanteon; 29th August 2014 at 08:50 AM.)
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Angry Thanks

well going to install it again for logcat now giving me status 6 and status 7 error in cwm and installing aborted

karthik050782
Old
Thanks Meter 3,822

DONATE TO ME
I tried many times for porting... For me building is easier than porting.. If u port glide ROMs, it will work and just need few fixes only. For other device, even Adam didn't get succeeded on it(as we don't have jb blobs)
If you like my work, just click the donate to me button. It will give encouragement for the Hardwork