Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,770,922 Members 44,592 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] internal sd not showing up

Tip us?

mfisher0
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 16
Question [Q] internal sd not showing up

Hey guys

So I'm not sure what I did wrong but after updating to the newest version of omni I cant seem to get the internal sd to show up in the file browser. The camera wont work and Swiftkey keyboard says I need to insert a card or "ensure that your sd card is not shared as a disk drive via a usb connection"

I think it might be something related to the fact that I mounted as a USB disk using "phils touch screen rom installer thingy"

What do I do?

Thanks and let me know if you need more info...

Nikhil
Old
Thanks Meter 979
Quote:
Originally Posted by mfisher0 View Post
Hey guys

So I'm not sure what I did wrong but after updating to the newest version of omni I cant seem to get the internal sd to show up in the file browser. The camera wont work and Swiftkey keyboard says I need to insert a card or "ensure that your sd card is not shared as a disk drive via a usb connection"

I think it might be something related to the fact that I mounted as a USB disk using "phils touch screen rom installer thingy"

What do I do?

Thanks and let me know if you need more info...
You can go to recovery and remount sdcard. but I hardly think it is linked with the problem.
Anyway, Re-flash stock, flash Omni over it. Done!
If I can be of any assistance, just PM
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Nikhil For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
Tags
omni, sdcard, usb