Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,812,283 Members 38,655 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

dont video call

Tip us?
 
yldrytpl
Old
#1  
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 5
Join Date: Mar 2010
Exclamation dont video call

I can not make video calls on my phone.
android 4.4.4
 
LukeSw83
Old
#2  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter 3
Posts: 26
Join Date: Apr 2013
Only stock 2.3.6 and 4.1.2 from Samsung supports video calls (if you meant 3G video call).
 
yldrytpl
Old
#3  
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 5
Join Date: Mar 2010
Does not support 3G video call android 4.4.4?
Can not make video calls over 3G with the program?
 
LukeSw83
Old
#4  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter 3
Posts: 26
Join Date: Apr 2013
Any 'clean' Android like AOSP, CM does not support 3G videocalling because it's heavily patented.

You can only make Internet videocall via Hangouts/Skype/etc
 
shut_down
Old
#5  
shut_down's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 3,381
Posts: 7,485
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Belgrade
Quote:
Originally Posted by yldrytpl View Post
Does not support 3G video call android 4.4.4?
Can not make video calls over 3G with the program?
I think it even not working on stock 4.1.2, but do not trust me 100%. It was disabled since it.
 
LukeSw83
Old
#6  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter 3
Posts: 26
Join Date: Apr 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by shut_down View Post
I think it even not working on stock 4.1.2
It depends whether the network operator supports it. It works in Poland
 
yldrytpl
Old
#7  
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 5
Join Date: Mar 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by LukeSw83 View Post
Any 'clean' Android like AOSP, CM does not support 3G videocalling because it's heavily patented.

You can only make Internet videocall via Hangouts/Skype/etc

is it free?
 
LukeSw83
Old
#8  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter 3
Posts: 26
Join Date: Apr 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by yldrytpl View Post
is it free?
3G videocalling? It depends on the network operator; e.g., I have it free only when I call someone from my network.
 
yldrytpl
Old
#9  
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 5
Join Date: Mar 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by LukeSw83 View Post
3G videocalling? It depends on the network operator; e.g., I have it free only when I call someone from my network.
in Turkiye Free.

but dont work

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes