Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,737,354 Members 41,838 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] Phone measurement capabilities G-Net Track

Tip us?

arunkr83
Old
(Last edited by arunkr83; 10th July 2014 at 07:16 AM.)
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default [Q] Phone measurement capabilities G-Net Track

hi all
how to overcome the limitations of "phone measurement capabilities" in G-NetTrack. my device is GT-I9070 with Carbon KitKat...pls help

R_a_z_v_a_n
Old
(Last edited by R_a_z_v_a_n; 10th July 2014 at 07:49 AM.)
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 1646
Be more specific on what you want to do, please.

Original thread on XDA: [APP][2.2+] G-NetTrack GSM, UMTS Drive Test tool for Android OS

R
The Following User Says Thank You to R_a_z_v_a_n For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

arunkr83
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
pls go through the "gyokovsolutions" site and find this link "G-NetTrack phone measurement capabilities survey" (as a junior member, i cant post web links here )then u can see the diff handsets and their capabilities in measurement of diff parameters.GT-i9070 has only limited capabilities.so i cant use G-Net Track application for the real purpose (drive test). every handset is working on the same principle and has almost same hardware (for network operations), but why this limitations appear only for some handsets. my question is " how can i overcome this limitations in measurement capabilities" of my handset. at least tell me the reason for this limitations(forgive my bad English)

R_a_z_v_a_n
Old
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 1646
I recommend you to ask such a questions in the original thread of development.
The Following User Says Thank You to R_a_z_v_a_n For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

shut_down
Old
Thanks Meter 3189
Quote:
Originally Posted by arunkr83 View Post
pls go through the "gyokovsolutions" site and find this link "G-NetTrack phone measurement capabilities survey" (as a junior member, i cant post web links here )then u can see the diff handsets and their capabilities in measurement of diff parameters.GT-i9070 has only limited capabilities.so i cant use G-Net Track application for the real purpose (drive test). every handset is working on the same principle and has almost same hardware (for network operations), but why this limitations appear only for some handsets. my question is " how can i overcome this limitations in measurement capabilities" of my handset. at least tell me the reason for this limitations(forgive my bad English)
I am not sure does it work on Carbon that you are using, but on AOSPA, KitKat version seems to work.

What you can do? (I see you like coloring. ) Try some other ROM. And do factory reset when you change ROM if you did not before.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	media-20140710.png
Views:	36
Size:	69.4 KB
ID:	2844615  
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to shut_down For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

Flo0008
Old
Thanks Meter 1848
@arunkr83, I did a test right now on Carbon rom and on the latest build it really doesn't work ... I tried it on Slimkat, no problem at all, the app runs normal ... I don't know what causes this ... I switched already back to Slimkat, so, if it is possible make a logcat and provide it to the CarbonDev Team please ... I don't think it is caused by the device source, because I am using the same things like on Slimkat ...

You like my work? Press the Thanks-Button. Thank you!

LATEST ROM BUILDS ARE MANAGED BY HUBDROID