Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,809,247 Members 46,369 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[OT] The one and only S Advance "Goodbye guys" thread

Tip us?

Paul L.
Old
Thanks Meter 3,794
Quote:
Originally Posted by Force View Post
If I'm not wrong, @Paul L. has Moto G too,so you are on good hands
I am not developing anything for Moto G, not yet.

Also, Alberto97 (AOSP) has Moto G (developing Carbon ROM I think) and percy-g2 is doing the multiboot for Moto E (I'd like to think he helped the Moto G porter) and does CM builds for Moto G every now and then.

I just use PA for now, all things I need are there. I'll probably do my own kernel later; but more than jumping between 3.4.x patchsets like the guys are doing here, I'll probably go to update to 3.8.x from CAF (our CM kernel is largely CAF based so it shouldn't be a problem, it would only take a lot of time)
Desire. Discipline. Dedication.
Devices:
Samsung Galaxy S Advance GT-I9070
Samsung Galaxy Mini GT-S5570
Acer Iconia Tab 500
Sony Xperia Live with Walkman
Motorola Defy
Motorola Moto G
The Following User Says Thank You to Paul L. For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

kshi2tij
Old
Thanks Meter 1
Thanks a lot mate... Been using Carbon ROM.. It awesome... Good luck to you tinkering with your G2..
The Following User Says Thank You to kshi2tij For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

giagia96
Old
Thanks Meter 33
Goodbye S Advance! I'm the last of the J-Team members to left S Advance, but now i have Oneplus One and i left S Advance after more than two years
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to giagia96 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

cadialex
Old
Thanks Meter 23
Goodbye guys been desperately trying to port multi-window for our beloved phone, with never big success (stupid FCs and ClassNotFoundExceptions). Really enjoyed that phone, but it's now time for change.
Bye

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using XDA Free mobile app
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to cadialex For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
Tags
bye bye janice, bye bye s advance