OP Flo0008

19th October 2014, 07:57 PM   |  #41  
Flag Vadodara
Thanks Meter: 140

342 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by TPD-21

Has been sent via PM. Sorry, I didn't find it. But I will try again to look, while waiting for you. Thank you, Bro..

which rom you are using ?

share them here after modding i'll give it try
19th October 2014, 08:33 PM   |  #42  
Flag Southern Borneo Island
Thanks Meter: 293

717 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by jineshpatel30

which rom you are using ?

share them here after modding i'll give it try

http://dl-1.va.us.xda-developers.com...&ts=1413746589

Hmm .. The problem is that in the picture.

It's been almost a month I look for solving this problem. Initially, I suspect this is a disorder of the Internet network provider for my region. Then I tried some new ROM released, including CM11 ROM by TC (last build). But, my problem is not yet visited also vanished. Until at last I dare to conclude that these troubles lies in multiple files, of any latest ROM after the release date (07/30/2014).

That is:
1. SystemUI.apk
2. Framework-res.apk.

The two files above is what I suspect caused the problem. So I need the help of a few masters, such as AntaresOne, because I think he was one who understood it.

By the way thank you for caring about my problems, the (morally) I appreciate it.

Edit: Sorry 4 OT...?????
Last edited by TPD-21; 19th October 2014 at 08:38 PM.
19th October 2014, 08:57 PM   |  #43  
Flag Vadodara
Thanks Meter: 140

342 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by TPD-21

http://dl-1.va.us.xda-developers.com...&ts=1413746589

Hmm .. The problem is that in the picture.

It's been almost a month I look for solving this problem. Initially, I suspect this is a disorder of the Internet network provider for my region. Then I tried some new ROM released, including CM11 ROM by TC (last build). But, my problem is not yet visited also vanished. Until at last I dare to conclude that these troubles lies in multiple files, of any latest ROM after the release date (07/30/2014).

That is:
1. SystemUI.apk
2. Framework-res.apk.

The two files above is what I suspect caused the problem. So I need the help of a few masters, such as AntaresOne, because I think he was one who understood it.

By the way thank you for caring about my problems, the (morally) I appreciate it.

Edit: Sorry 4 OT...?????

Link is broken mate

n let's move to OT thread ( actually i didn't notice that this is not OT thread )
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to jineshpatel30 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
bye bye janice, bye bye s advance
Previous Thread Next Thread