Ask a question

No registration required

[OT] The one and only S Advance "Goodbye guys" thread

OP Flo0008

11th November 2014, 11:52 PM   |  #51  
Thanks Meter: 94

593 posts
Guys.
Today is my turn to say goodbye. After two years of having this phone I moved to Galaxy s II I9100. I learned a LOT from this device. I will watch this forum anyway.
The Following User Says Thank You to MikiGry For This Useful Post: [ View ]
16th November 2014, 08:32 AM   |  #52  
Flag Monterrey
Thanks Meter: 39

62 posts
More
Toda (yesterday actually) is my turn to say goodbye to this device, im moving to a Xperia Z2, this cellphone will replace my mother long lasting Moto C160.

It was really really fun the things i have live with this device the last 21 months, before that i had a Lg Optimus that arrived to me with 1.6 and go all the way until 4.0.4 alphas, now i leave the s advance that came with 2.3.4-7(dont remember) and got to 4.4.4...i hope 5.0 arrives, maybe later i will come back and update my mother new phone :P

It's sad to say goodbye to Novathor...
16th November 2014, 10:21 AM   |  #53  
Flag Bucharest
Thanks Meter: 398

1,072 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by LtDementhial

Toda (yesterday actually) is my turn to say goodbye to this device, im moving to a Xperia Z2, this cellphone will replace my mother long lasting Moto C160.

It was really really fun the things i have live with this device the last 21 months, before that i had a Lg Optimus that arrived to me with 1.6 and go all the way until 4.0.4 alphas, now i leave the s advance that came with 2.3.4-7(dont remember) and got to 4.4.4...i hope 5.0 arrives, maybe later i will come back and update my mother new phone :P

It's sad to say goodbye to Novathor...

What you think about Xperia Z2? I also want to buy an Xperia ZR.
17th November 2014, 07:07 PM   |  #54  
Flag Monterrey
Thanks Meter: 39

62 posts
More
Well im pretty damn impressed with this guy. when i wrote that, i was finishing installing apps and stuff. I was all about the Moto Maxx but here on Mexico the Maxx cost 800USD and the carrier (Telcel) who is goin to sell them in mid december will ask 600USD plus a 2 year contract of 40USD per month. The Z2 was 30USD on an 18 month contract of 30USD.

Back to the Z2, its the same as the Z3 i don't know whats the real difference in the 2, it has 3Gb of ram, yesterday i used like i stole it and lasted 9-10 houres with moderated-heavy use and just used half the battery i have just connected it because im leaving later and altought 47% battery should last all this day too i won't take any risks (blame the Advance).

If i would use the Advance as i have used the Z2 yesterday i would have to recharge it atleast 2 times...only drawback is the "lack" of root, there is but i have to downgrade and then root and then upgrade, and with lollipop arriving soon il better wait, still i just want Root to install Kali as a virtual machine and Viper4Android.
The Following User Says Thank You to LtDementhial For This Useful Post: [ View ]
17th November 2014, 09:01 PM   |  #55  
Flag Bucharest
Thanks Meter: 398

1,072 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by LtDementhial

Well im pretty damn impressed with this guy. when i wrote that, i was finishing installing apps and stuff. I was all about the Moto Maxx but here on Mexico the Maxx cost 800USD and the carrier (Telcel) who is goin to sell them in mid december will ask 600USD plus a 2 year contract of 40USD per month. The Z2 was 30USD on an 18 month contract of 30USD.

Back to the Z2, its the same as the Z3 i don't know whats the real difference in the 2, it has 3Gb of ram, yesterday i used like i stole it and lasted 9-10 houres with moderated-heavy use and just used half the battery i have just connected it because im leaving later and altought 47% battery should last all this day too i won't take any risks (blame the Advance).

If i would use the Advance as i have used the Z2 yesterday i would have to recharge it atleast 2 times...only drawback is the "lack" of root, there is but i have to downgrade and then root and then upgrade, and with lollipop arriving soon il better wait, still i just want Root to install Kali as a virtual machine and Viper4Android.

As i said, i would like to buy Sony Xperia ZR (when i'll get money...).But yesterday i was reading problems about Xperia Z series (Z,ZR,Z1,Z2,Z3), Xperia V and Xperia SP,problems like: self cracking and self bending.Check goolgle.These made me to worrie alot.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
bye bye janice, bye bye s advance
Previous Thread Next Thread