If you are a newbie and planning to upgrade to JB READ THIS THREAD!

Search This thread

j-skeelz

Oct 31, 2012
San Leonardo City
Many users claimed that they have HARD BRICKED their phone by flashing the CHINESE firmware. I recommend all the users to pay attention to this thread so they will not brick their phone by mistakenly choosing the chinese fw to flash. I recommend flashing the indian fw instead , many users claimed that the indian fw is much better than the russian one , although i cannot assure you that its true because im still using the russian coz i dont wanna flash the rom , kernel and mods again xD

Check out this thread if youre going to choose a fw other than my suggested indian fw:
(Credits to @carepack) http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2110245
It includes almost everything :) and is updated :D big thanks to carepack.

To all newbies out there i repeat :
DO NOT FLASH THE CHINESE FIRMWARE!
unless youre rich and you have money to buy a new phone instead ;)

I Have one thing to say: The firmware is MADE IN CHINA ;P (you don't say) (if you know what i mean)

(Words to the MODs: If y'all find this stupid , i accept if you will close this thread or delete it instead. I just wanna help people that have flashed the wrong fw and bricked their phone. Thank you)

Reactions: carepack

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Many users claimed that they have HARD BRICKED their phone by flashing the CHINESE firmware. I recommend all the users to pay attention to this thread so they will not brick their phone by mistakenly choosing the chinese fw to flash. I recommend flashing the indian fw instead , many users claimed that the indian fw is much better than the russian one , although i cannot assure you that its true because im still using the russian coz i dont wanna flash the rom , kernel and mods again xD

Check out this thread if youre going to choose a fw other than my suggested indian fw:
    (Credits to @carepack) http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2110245
    It includes almost everything :) and is updated :D big thanks to carepack.

To all newbies out there i repeat :
    DO NOT FLASH THE CHINESE FIRMWARE!
    unless youre rich and you have money to buy a new phone instead ;)

I Have one thing to say: The firmware is MADE IN CHINA ;P (you don't say) (if you know what i mean)

(Words to the MODs: If y'all find this stupid , i accept if you will close this thread or delete it instead. I just wanna help people that have flashed the wrong fw and bricked their phone. Thank you)