Cyngn, OnePlus, Micromax – The Legal Battle

Recently, a battle has been waging in India over the rights to distribute the commercial … more

Lean Mean Battery Power Saving App Review

We talk a lot about battery topics here at XDA TV. We talk about everything from Power Banks to USB … more

Android 5.1 Possibly Coming February 2015

Google released Android 5.0 just over a month ago, and since then Lollipop has been trying to … more

Double Tap to Wake on the Nexus 6 Without Root

A few weeks ago, we featured an app which allowed the Nexus 6 to regain the double tap to wake … more

Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required
Post Reply

[Q] Baseband missing

OP Rohi09

2nd July 2014, 04:15 PM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Flag Kolkata
Thanks Meter: 0
 
20 posts
Join Date:Joined: Sep 2013
More
i have no mobile data connection and my baseband is XXXX.. i'm guessing my modemefs got either corrupted or deleted (some friends had my phone and i'm guessing they messed up). i downgraded to GB but still nothing is solved. what can i do?
2nd July 2014, 04:32 PM   |  #2  
shut_down's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Belgrade
Thanks Meter: 3,514
 
7,682 posts
Join Date:Joined: Sep 2010
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rohi09

i have no mobile data connection and my baseband is XXXX.. i'm guessing my modemefs got either corrupted or deleted (some friends had my phone and i'm guessing they messed up). i downgraded to GB but still nothing is solved. what can i do?

Try this: http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2342100
The Following User Says Thank You to shut_down For This Useful Post: [ View ]
2nd July 2014, 08:58 PM   |  #3  
OP Junior Member
Flag Kolkata
Thanks Meter: 0
 
20 posts
Join Date:Joined: Sep 2013
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by shut_down

Try this: http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2342100

already did that, not solved
2nd July 2014, 09:04 PM   |  #4  
OP Junior Member
Flag Kolkata
Thanks Meter: 0
 
20 posts
Join Date:Joined: Sep 2013
More
i guess if someone with a ddulp8 can back up his modemfs for me, that can solve my problem..
2nd July 2014, 09:09 PM   |  #5  
shut_down's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Belgrade
Thanks Meter: 3,514
 
7,682 posts
Join Date:Joined: Sep 2010
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rohi09

i guess if someone with a ddulp8 can back up his modemfs for me, that can solve my problem..

I remember someone made guide with link of modemfs backup, and some user fixed it lately. Look for it, if I find I will post you a link.

EDIT:

Here you are, with image guide:

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2677807
Last edited by shut_down; 2nd July 2014 at 09:13 PM.
3rd July 2014, 05:39 AM   |  #6  
OP Junior Member
Flag Kolkata
Thanks Meter: 0
 
20 posts
Join Date:Joined: Sep 2013
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by shut_down

I remember someone made guide with link of modemfs backup, and some user fixed it lately. Look for it, if I find I will post you a link.

EDIT:

Here you are, with image guide:

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2677807

thank you so much, its solved
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes