FORUMS

Index Project For XDA Device Subforums

Another ambitious project from the collaborative efforts of Recognized Contributors and Forum … more

The Atlas of XDA

A few weeks ago, we asked you “How Does Your Location Affect Your Life As A Power User?”. In the days that … more

New Snapdragons: Some Context & Contrast

It hasn’t been a good year for Qualcomm so far. Every device featuring the Snapdragon 810 … more

Google To Launch Next Gen Android One On July 14

The first gen of Android One devices to be launched in India in September 2014 were … more

[Q] Baseband missing

20 posts
Thanks Meter: 0
 
By Rohi09, Junior Member on 2nd July 2014, 03:15 PM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
i have no mobile data connection and my baseband is XXXX.. i'm guessing my modemefs got either corrupted or deleted (some friends had my phone and i'm guessing they messed up). i downgraded to GB but still nothing is solved. what can i do?
 
 
2nd July 2014, 03:32 PM |#2  
shut_down's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Belgrade
Thanks Meter: 3,547
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rohi09

i have no mobile data connection and my baseband is XXXX.. i'm guessing my modemefs got either corrupted or deleted (some friends had my phone and i'm guessing they messed up). i downgraded to GB but still nothing is solved. what can i do?

Try this: http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2342100
The Following User Says Thank You to shut_down For This Useful Post: [ View ]
2nd July 2014, 07:58 PM |#3  
OP Junior Member
Flag Kolkata
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by shut_down

Try this: http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2342100

already did that, not solved
2nd July 2014, 08:04 PM |#4  
OP Junior Member
Flag Kolkata
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
i guess if someone with a ddulp8 can back up his modemfs for me, that can solve my problem..
2nd July 2014, 08:09 PM |#5  
shut_down's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Belgrade
Thanks Meter: 3,547
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rohi09

i guess if someone with a ddulp8 can back up his modemfs for me, that can solve my problem..

I remember someone made guide with link of modemfs backup, and some user fixed it lately. Look for it, if I find I will post you a link.

EDIT:

Here you are, with image guide:

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2677807
Last edited by shut_down; 2nd July 2014 at 08:13 PM.
3rd July 2014, 04:39 AM |#6  
OP Junior Member
Flag Kolkata
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by shut_down

I remember someone made guide with link of modemfs backup, and some user fixed it lately. Look for it, if I find I will post you a link.

EDIT:

Here you are, with image guide:

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2677807

thank you so much, its solved
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes