Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,778,719 Members 38,409 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] Nedd Help to overcome G-Net Track Limitations!!!!

Tip us?

arunkr83
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default [Q] Nedd Help to overcome G-Net Track Limitations!!!!

hi all
how to overcome the limitations of "phone measurement capabilities" in G-NetTrack. my device is GT-I9070 with Carbon KitKat...pls help

"pls go through the "gyokovsolutions" site and find this link "G-NetTrack phone measurement capabilities survey" (as a junior member, i cant post web links here )then u can see the diff handsets and their capabilities in measurement of diff parameters.GT-i9070 has only limited capabilities.so i cant use G-Net Track application for the real purpose (drive test). every handset is working on the same principle and has almost same hardware (for network operations), but why this limitations appear only for some handsets. my question is " how can i overcome this limitations in measurement capabilities" of my handset. at least tell me the reason for this limitations(forgive my bad English)"

shut_down
Old
Thanks Meter 3323
Quote:
Originally Posted by arunkr83 View Post
hi all
how to overcome the limitations of "phone measurement capabilities" in G-NetTrack. my device is GT-I9070 with Carbon KitKat...pls help

"pls go through the "gyokovsolutions" site and find this link "G-NetTrack phone measurement capabilities survey" (as a junior member, i cant post web links here )then u can see the diff handsets and their capabilities in measurement of diff parameters.GT-i9070 has only limited capabilities.so i cant use G-Net Track application for the real purpose (drive test). every handset is working on the same principle and has almost same hardware (for network operations), but why this limitations appear only for some handsets. my question is " how can i overcome this limitations in measurement capabilities" of my handset. at least tell me the reason for this limitations(forgive my bad English)"
I posted you a screenshot of a working app in your first thread, why are you opening two same threads? It is working normal on AOSPA 4.42.

See: http://forum.xda-developers.com/gala...track-t2811200