Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required

[Q] Nedd Help to overcome G-Net Track Limitations!!!!

OP arunkr83

12th July 2014, 06:42 AM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

3 posts
hi all
how to overcome the limitations of "phone measurement capabilities" in G-NetTrack. my device is GT-I9070 with Carbon KitKat...pls help

"pls go through the "gyokovsolutions" site and find this link "G-NetTrack phone measurement capabilities survey" (as a junior member, i cant post web links here )then u can see the diff handsets and their capabilities in measurement of diff parameters.GT-i9070 has only limited capabilities.so i cant use G-Net Track application for the real purpose (drive test). every handset is working on the same principle and has almost same hardware (for network operations), but why this limitations appear only for some handsets. my question is " how can i overcome this limitations in measurement capabilities" of my handset. at least tell me the reason for this limitations(forgive my bad English)"
12th July 2014, 08:56 AM   |  #2  
Flag Belgrade
Thanks Meter: 3,514

7,682 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by arunkr83

hi all
how to overcome the limitations of "phone measurement capabilities" in G-NetTrack. my device is GT-I9070 with Carbon KitKat...pls help

"pls go through the "gyokovsolutions" site and find this link "G-NetTrack phone measurement capabilities survey" (as a junior member, i cant post web links here )then u can see the diff handsets and their capabilities in measurement of diff parameters.GT-i9070 has only limited capabilities.so i cant use G-Net Track application for the real purpose (drive test). every handset is working on the same principle and has almost same hardware (for network operations), but why this limitations appear only for some handsets. my question is " how can i overcome this limitations in measurement capabilities" of my handset. at least tell me the reason for this limitations(forgive my bad English)"

I posted you a screenshot of a working app in your first thread, why are you opening two same threads? It is working normal on AOSPA 4.42.

See: http://forum.xda-developers.com/gala...track-t2811200
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread