Quo Vadis, Open {Source, Standards, World}? w/ Jan Wildeboer – XDA:DevCon 2014

Open Source was a big topic at this years XDA:DevCon … more

Android 5.0 Leaked for the Samsung Galaxy Note 3

Android Lollipop is still making its way to many new devices. Firmware updates have been … more

Learn to Sync Files Between Android And PC with Unison

Dropbox and similar cloud services are great if youre planning to keep your files … more

OnePlus Indian Ban Lifted, Android One Expanding – XDA TV

Android 5.0.1 Lollipop is available for the Nvidia SHIELD Tablet! That and … more

Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required

[Q] Network signal goes off constantly in Carbon Rom

OP kshi2tij

7th July 2014, 10:39 AM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Flag Amravati
Thanks Meter: 1

3 posts
More
Hi, I have been using Carbon Rom 4.4.3 for about 2 weeks now. It is a very nice ROM and everything worked flawlessly first.
But after a few days, my network signal of the phone used to go off after 1-2 hours of phone inactivity [sometimes even half hour]. I had to then restart my phone for the network to come.

Is anyone else getting this problem? Please, can anyone give me solution to this?
7th July 2014, 10:55 AM   |  #2  
OP Junior Member
Flag Amravati

3 posts
More
XDA thread of that ROM: http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2648138

I tried flashing the 4.4.4 update that is being shown in that thread but sadly it is on Megahost. I tried maybe 8 times or so to download, but my download was always stuck at 64%. What's more, Mega is down currently. Any one know any of the mirrors? Or can anyone please poet it on that thread that the links are down [many people are facing that link down issue].

I cannot post it there as I don't have permission to post on development threads [did not complete 10 posts].
7th July 2014, 11:00 AM   |  #3  
Flag Belgrade
Thanks Meter: 3,516

7,685 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by kshi2tij

Hi, I have been using Carbon Rom 4.4.3 for about 2 weeks now. It is a very nice ROM and everything worked flawlessly first.
But after a few days, my network signal of the phone used to go off after 1-2 hours of phone inactivity [sometimes even half hour]. I had to then restart my phone for the network to come.

Is anyone else getting this problem? Please, can anyone give me solution to this?

I have similar problem with SlimKat and AOSPA, both KitKat 4.4.4. I was thinking it was about my hardware, but seems that I am not the only one.
7th July 2014, 04:06 PM   |  #4  

87 posts
Hi ! i have a problem with 3G , when you turn off Wifi and turn on 3G , it show it in the screen but really not is contect, I have this problem with all custom rom, maybe its my ****ing country and poor signal, but i dont know, with Stock rom have not problem. For example, u turn on 3G and whatsapp or other apps dont conectt until 3 o 4 minutes.
9th July 2014, 09:25 AM   |  #5  
Thanks Meter: 4

28 posts
More
Phone No Help
Quote:
Originally Posted by kshi2tij

XDA thread of that ROM: http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2648138

I tried flashing the 4.4.4 update that is being shown in that thread but sadly it is on Megahost. I tried maybe 8 times or so to download, but my download was always stuck at 64%. What's more, Mega is down currently. Any one know any of the mirrors? Or can anyone please poet it on that thread that the links are down [many people are facing that link down issue].

I cannot post it there as I don't have permission to post on development threads [did not complete 10 posts].

This is a problem from many people and i have posted to make mirror but sorry still there is no step taken
Hope they make the mirror asap
9th July 2014, 10:28 AM   |  #6  
Flag Belgrade
Thanks Meter: 3,516

7,685 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by krazzykuldeep

This is a problem from many people and i have posted to make mirror but sorry still there is no step taken
Hope they make the mirror asap

Send PM to developer of that ROM and ask for mirror.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread