LG G3 Receives Oversharpening Fix via Modified Kernel

Nothing is perfect, as they say. No matter how alluring or seemingly perfect, … more

APKTool Updated with Android Lollipop Support

One of the beauties of Android is the level of flexibility we have over our devices. Whether … more

Lollipop Leak for Sprint Galaxy S5, TWRP for Micromax Canvas Magnus – XDA TV

Android 5.0 Lollipop has been leaked for the Sprint … more

Velocity is Like OpenTable on Steroids

We all enjoy a night out with friends or our significant other from time to time. However, there is … more

Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required
Post Reply

[Q] Root: signature failed !

OP Fable666

9th July 2014, 06:20 PM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
3 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jul 2014
Hi everyone,

As I can't post in developpement thread, here is my trouble. It drive me crazy.

Actually it's the same problem as here http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...&postcount=509 but there is no answer !


So I can't root my I9070 XXLQE with the root.zip file made by Shaaan => I get "signature verification failed" so I can't install any rom.

How should I get solved this problem. I can't neither with Rom manager, as the device need to be rooted

Thanks in advance for any solution !

Regards,

Fable
9th July 2014, 08:33 PM   |  #2  
MikiGry's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 82
 
571 posts
Join Date:Joined: Oct 2013
Re-download root.zip .

Wysłane z mojego nexusowego tablecika.....
9th July 2014, 09:51 PM   |  #3  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
3 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jul 2014
Thumbs up
Quote:
Originally Posted by MikiGry

Re-download root.zip .

Wysłane z mojego nexusowego tablecika.....

I did 3 times. Didn't change anything

What does mean: "Wysłane z mojego nexusowego tablecika....." ?

Thanks for you reply !
9th July 2014, 10:03 PM   |  #4  
shut_down's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Belgrade
Thanks Meter: 3,493
 
7,647 posts
Join Date:Joined: Sep 2010
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fable666

I did 3 times. Didn't change anything

What does mean: "Wysłane z mojego nexusowego tablecika....." ?

Thanks for you reply !

It is his signature.

BTW, did you opened or changed zip? Is that firmware that you use JB?
9th July 2014, 10:14 PM   |  #5  
MikiGry's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 82
 
571 posts
Join Date:Joined: Oct 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fable666


What does mean: "Wysłane z mojego nexusowego tablecika....." ?

Hmm try to flash costom shaans recovey first than via CWM flash root.zip.

And my signature in tranlation means
"Send from my nexus-tablet...."


Wysłane z mojego nexusowego tablecika.....
9th July 2014, 10:59 PM   |  #6  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
3 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jul 2014
Question
Quote:
Originally Posted by MikiGry

Hmm try to flash costom shaans recovey first than via CWM flash root.zip.

And my signature in tranlation means
"Send from my nexus-tablet...."


Wysłane z mojego nexusowego tablecika.....

Thanks !! It worked !

But now I have a new trouble.

My phone is now rooted, but when I try to flash a row with recovery 3e i get: verification signature failed
and if I try with CMW i get "installation update... installation aborted"

It's the same with slimkat and with vanir.

Any idea ?
9th July 2014, 11:39 PM   |  #7  
rog_star's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 54
 
171 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jul 2013
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fable666

Thanks !! It worked !

But now I have a new trouble.

My phone is now rooted, but when I try to flash a row with recovery 3e i get: verification signature failed
and if I try with CMW i get "installation update... installation aborted"

It's the same with slimkat and with vanir.

Any idea ?

Flash newer CMV first.
Download kernel from Slimkat thread, flash kernel from recovery and reboot to recovery. Then Slimkat and Vanir can be installed.

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes