No SIM detected after upgrade to JB

Search This thread

5k0tt

Oct 27, 2014
Turin
Oppo Reno 2
Greetings you all.

I have this big problem with my GT-I9070. I wanted to upgrade to JB official rom so i did this steps:

- Deep clean via ODIN 1.83
- Flashed LQL JB rom (Italy No Brand) via ODIN.

After the reboot it started saying no Sim detected. I tried different roms, also custom ones, same error.
I tried to go back to GB official 2.3.6 after another deep clean. No way to turn back to SIM detection.

Important: In every step i never lost IMEI or Baseband, it always shows correct info about both. I also tried the procedure to repair modemfs. Nothing changed.

Please help me, thank you!

DaksAnkit

Mar 23, 2015
City with Horns
Greetings you all.

I have this big problem with my GT-I9070. I wanted to upgrade to JB official rom so i did this steps:

- Deep clean via ODIN 1.83
- Flashed LQL JB rom (Italy No Brand) via ODIN.

After the reboot it started saying no Sim detected. I tried different roms, also custom ones, same error.
I tried to go back to GB official 2.3.6 after another deep clean. No way to turn back to SIM detection.

Important: In every step i never lost IMEI or Baseband, it always shows correct info about both. I also tried the procedure to repair modemfs. Nothing changed.

Please help me, thank you!
It might sound funny but can it be a broken/faulty sim !!! have you tried any other sim cards ?
anyhow try these 2 methods i found

METHOD 1

Take out your SIM card ,turn on airplane mode,reinsert it and turn off your phone(not reboot but power off).Wait for 1 minute and power it back on.

METHOD 2
Step 1:

First go to Settings.

Step 2:

Then go to Wireless and networks.

Step 3:

Tap the Mobile Networks.

Step 4:

Now Press the Power Button and Home Button for 15 Seconds. Your Smartphone automatically blink with black screen, don’t worry about it, it’s safe.

Step 5:

After some seconds, your phone will automatically reboot. That’s It, problem solved.

HOPE IT HELPS (Just hit THANKS if it worked)

5k0tt

Oct 27, 2014
Turin
Oppo Reno 2
It might sound funny but can it be a broken/faulty sim !!! have you tried any other sim cards ?
anyhow try these 2 methods i found

METHOD 1

Take out your SIM card ,turn on airplane mode,reinsert it and turn off your phone(not reboot but power off).Wait for 1 minute and power it back on.

METHOD 2
Step 1:

First go to Settings.

Step 2:

Then go to Wireless and networks.

Step 3:

Tap the Mobile Networks.

Step 4:

Now Press the Power Button and Home Button for 15 Seconds. Your Smartphone automatically blink with black screen, don’t worry about it, it’s safe.

Step 5:

After some seconds, your phone will automatically reboot. That’s It, problem solved.

HOPE IT HELPS (Just hit THANKS if it worked)

Unfortunately both the methods didn't work.

DaksAnkit

Mar 23, 2015
City with Horns
Thanx man but I already searched on the forums, nothing similar to my case, that's why I wrote here.

Anyway Factory reset didn't work too.
Hi , i wish i could help you man , i am looking for a solution to this i will look for new solutions.:cowboy:
meanwhile
try this . HARDWARE RESET MEHOD

On system *#*#4636#*#*
Go to phone info --> Scroll down to Radio
TurnOFF radio ..
After a minute or two
Repeat above steps but this time turn Radio ON
Reboot

I read that you have already tried modemefs folder change/edit/ renew method was it similar to these 2 methods mentioned in respective threads:confused::confused:
LINK 1 ? ..........................................................
LINK 2
http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2677807 :good::good:

ALSO TRY THIS METHOD FOR TEE FILE IT JUST MIGHT WORK BECAUSE I THINK IT IS THE TEE FILE THAT HAS TROUBLED YOU

-------------> FOLLOW THIS LINK read the method its quite similar to modemefs

GOOD LUCK:good::cool::good::cool:

Last edited:

5k0tt

Oct 27, 2014
Turin
Oppo Reno 2
Hi , i wish i could help you man , i am looking for a solution to this i will look for new solutions.:cowboy:
meanwhile
try this . HARDWARE RESET MEHOD

On system *#*#4636#*#*
Go to phone info --> Scroll down to Radio
TurnOFF radio ..
After a minute or two
Repeat above steps but this time turn Radio ON
Reboot

I read that you have already tried modemefs folder change/edit/ renew method was it similar to these 2 methods mentioned in respective threads:confused::confused:
LINK 1 ? ..........................................................
LINK 2
http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2677807 :good::good:

ALSO TRY THIS METHOD FOR TEE FILE IT JUST MIGHT WORK BECAUSE I THINK IT IS THE TEE FILE THAT HAS TROUBLED YOU

-------------> FOLLOW THIS LINK read the method its quite similar to modemefs

GOOD LUCK:good::cool::good::cool:
Thank you DaksAnkit , i tried every method but it doesn't work. Baseband and IMEI are shown correctly.

The Hardware reset method doesn't work, the code on the dial pad is not working, i dont know why. Other android codes work correctly.

Top Liked Posts