[Q] back to JB?

Search This thread

Modesis

Jun 11, 2011
Italy
hi all, i spent too much time switching trought kitkat cm roms, without finding a stable one for daily use, now i'm thinking to revert to jb, my question is simple, which way?

1-revert with odin?
2-flash a custom "basic" jb?
3-????

i heard there are "aligned and deoxed" jb stock roms, but i don't know what it means and how to get those, also, i need something that works with cocore, at least to speed up things a little bit.

thanks all

shut_down

Sep 26, 2010
Belgrade
Samsung Galaxy S21 FE
hi all, i spent too much time switching trought kitkat cm roms, without finding a stable one for daily use, now i'm thinking to revert to jb, my question is simple, which way?

1-revert with odin?
2-flash a custom "basic" jb?
3-????

i heard there are "aligned and deoxed" jb stock roms, but i don't know what it means and how to get those, also, i need something that works with cocore, at least to speed up things a little bit.

thanks all

I think the best way is to flash stock with Odin, and then install JB ROM that you want (before that ofcourse install CoCore).

Modesis

Jun 11, 2011
Italy
where i can retrieve stock roms to flash with odin?

(can i flash stock roms via cwm recovery? or via odin without wiping cmw)

thanks a lot

shut_down

Sep 26, 2010
Belgrade
Samsung Galaxy S21 FE
where i can retrieve stock roms to flash with odin?

(can i flash stock roms via cwm recovery? or via odin without wiping cmw)

thanks a lot

You can flash stock ROM with CWM, but you can't over 4.4. Because it has repartitioned preload partition to be used for swap. It will bootloop if you just flash stock ROM. You can try this: http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2612540

Or you can flash stock JB firmware that can be found on samsung-updates.com or sammobile.com. You must use I9070 firmware over I9070 phone or I9070P firmware over I9070P phone, otherwise you will hardbrick your device.