FORUMS
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread

[HELP] Charging Bug

25th August 2014, 01:24 PM |#1  
JulianMarku97's Avatar
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 2
 
More
Hi all, recently I found a bug on my Galaxy S Advance, sometimes when I'm using the phone the battery icon start animation like while is charging the battery even it is not connected and aster some minutes is says that is fully charged, but it isn't, and I have to reboot, I wiped cache, dalvik cache and also wiped data but the bug persist. I'm using the 14/06 build of cyanogenmod11. Someone can help me fix this? Thanks.
 
 
25th August 2014, 02:09 PM |#2  
@SidDev's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Kolkata
Thanks Meter: 276
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by JulianMarku97

Hi all, recently I found a bug on my Galaxy S Advance, sometimes when I'm using the phone the battery icon start animation like while is charging the battery even it is not connected and aster some minutes is says that is fully charged, but it isn't, and I have to reboot, I wiped cache, dalvik cache and also wiped data but the bug persist. I'm using the 14/06 build of cyanogenmod11. Someone can help me fix this? Thanks.

try to calibrate your batter
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to @SidDev For This Useful Post: [ View ]
25th August 2014, 02:14 PM |#3  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 7
 
More
Try to clean mini usb of your phone.
Last edited by Tarola; 25th August 2014 at 02:27 PM.
25th August 2014, 02:58 PM |#4  
JulianMarku97's Avatar
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 2
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by @SidDev

try to calibrate your batter

What you mean with calibrate the battery?
25th August 2014, 03:03 PM |#5  
shut_down's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Belgrade
Thanks Meter: 3,545
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by JulianMarku97

Hi all, recently I found a bug on my Galaxy S Advance, sometimes when I'm using the phone the battery icon start animation like while is charging the battery even it is not connected and aster some minutes is says that is fully charged, but it isn't, and I have to reboot, I wiped cache, dalvik cache and also wiped data but the bug persist. I'm using the 14/06 build of cyanogenmod11. Someone can help me fix this? Thanks.

Some users had the same problem, and it was the problem with USB connector. To some it was some sand in it, to other it was faulty and had to change it as I remember. Try to clean part where you put USB cable.
The Following User Says Thank You to shut_down For This Useful Post: [ View ]
25th August 2014, 04:48 PM |#6  
$4ND!P's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag New Delhi
Thanks Meter: 22
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by JulianMarku97

Hi all, recently I found a bug on my Galaxy S Advance, sometimes when I'm using the phone the battery icon start animation like while is charging the battery even it is not connected and aster some minutes is says that is fully charged, but it isn't, and I have to reboot, I wiped cache, dalvik cache and also wiped data but the bug persist. I'm using the 14/06 build of cyanogenmod11. Someone can help me fix this? Thanks.

Flash another rom...Problem Solve :thumbup:
25th August 2014, 05:38 PM |#7  
@SidDev's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Kolkata
Thanks Meter: 276
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by JulianMarku97

What you mean with calibrate the battery?

search play store for battery calibration app
it needs root access though
battery calibration saves a file about the charge cycle
in the battery percentage in calculated on its basis.


press thanks if I helped you.
The Following User Says Thank You to @SidDev For This Useful Post: [ View ]
25th August 2014, 09:34 PM |#8  
JulianMarku97's Avatar
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 2
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by @SidDev

search play store for battery calibration app
it needs root access though
battery calibration saves a file about the charge cycle
in the battery percentage in calculated on its basis.


press thanks if I helped you.

I follow your steps and it seems to be fixed, will check better tomorrow.
26th August 2014, 03:36 AM |#9  
@SidDev's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Kolkata
Thanks Meter: 276
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by JulianMarku97

I follow your steps and it seems to be fixed, will check better tomorrow.

glad it seems to be fixed.
report back.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to @SidDev For This Useful Post: [ View ]
26th August 2014, 01:33 PM |#10  
JulianMarku97's Avatar
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 2
 
More
After a day usage there is no more problems, thank you very much, it was very annoying...
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes


Top Threads in Galaxy S Advance I9070 Q&A, Help & Troubleshooting by ThreadRank