Wifi App

OP maurit43

28th August 2014, 03:04 PM   |  #1  
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 1

82 posts
Hello ! i wanted to know if exist some app that manage the red ( wifi or 3g/4g) to save battery. Example, my friend got Sony Z1 and he use an option that when he turn off the screen wifi and 3g turn off and it turn on when the screen turn on( im explain?) and with this option the battery save a lot of.
But i thinks that this option not serve because if some person wanted to send some whatsapp or facebook o tws, etc u never now until you turn on the screen. but maybe exist some app that turn onn automatic the red( wifi or 3g) and turn off to. Example, now is 10:00 am, the movil its turn off the screen, the wifi or 3g its turn off. 10:05 the red turn onn automatic for 2 minuts, after that 10:07 the red turn off again, after 5 minutes ( 10:12 am) the red turn on again for 2 minutes, after that ( 10:14) turn off again.

i explican good ?
Thank
28th August 2014, 08:28 PM   |  #2  
Flag Belgrade
Thanks Meter: 3,433

7,559 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by maurit43

Hello ! i wanted to know if exist some app that manage the red ( wifi or 3g/4g) to save battery. Example, my friend got Sony Z1 and he use an option that when he turn off the screen wifi and 3g turn off and it turn on when the screen turn on( im explain?) and with this option the battery save a lot of.
But i thinks that this option not serve because if some person wanted to send some whatsapp or facebook o tws, etc u never now until you turn on the screen. but maybe exist some app that turn onn automatic the red( wifi or 3g) and turn off to. Example, now is 10:00 am, the movil its turn off the screen, the wifi or 3g its turn off. 10:05 the red turn onn automatic for 2 minuts, after that 10:07 the red turn off again, after 5 minutes ( 10:12 am) the red turn on again for 2 minutes, after that ( 10:14) turn off again.

i explican good ?
Thank

https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...m.slv3r.auto3g

Maybe something like this?
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread