Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,808,781 Members 46,484 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Wifi App

Tip us?

maurit43
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1
Default Wifi App

Hello ! i wanted to know if exist some app that manage the red ( wifi or 3g/4g) to save battery. Example, my friend got Sony Z1 and he use an option that when he turn off the screen wifi and 3g turn off and it turn on when the screen turn on( im explain?) and with this option the battery save a lot of.
But i thinks that this option not serve because if some person wanted to send some whatsapp or facebook o tws, etc u never now until you turn on the screen. but maybe exist some app that turn onn automatic the red( wifi or 3g) and turn off to. Example, now is 10:00 am, the movil its turn off the screen, the wifi or 3g its turn off. 10:05 the red turn onn automatic for 2 minuts, after that 10:07 the red turn off again, after 5 minutes ( 10:12 am) the red turn on again for 2 minutes, after that ( 10:14) turn off again.

i explican good ?
Thank

shut_down
Old
Thanks Meter 3,370
Quote:
Originally Posted by maurit43 View Post
Hello ! i wanted to know if exist some app that manage the red ( wifi or 3g/4g) to save battery. Example, my friend got Sony Z1 and he use an option that when he turn off the screen wifi and 3g turn off and it turn on when the screen turn on( im explain?) and with this option the battery save a lot of.
But i thinks that this option not serve because if some person wanted to send some whatsapp or facebook o tws, etc u never now until you turn on the screen. but maybe exist some app that turn onn automatic the red( wifi or 3g) and turn off to. Example, now is 10:00 am, the movil its turn off the screen, the wifi or 3g its turn off. 10:05 the red turn onn automatic for 2 minuts, after that 10:07 the red turn off again, after 5 minutes ( 10:12 am) the red turn on again for 2 minutes, after that ( 10:14) turn off again.

i explican good ?
Thank
https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...m.slv3r.auto3g

Maybe something like this?