Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,807,597 Members 51,278 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Xposed Module

Tip us?

maurit43
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1
Default Xposed Module

Hello ! i interesting for install Xposed Module.
First i donwloaded it from oficial page ( i choosed 2.6.1 stable) , second i read this about how i have to install it http://forum.xda-developers.com/xpos...gelog-t2714053.

But when i was installing appear a message about " warning, in some phone after reboot maybe never turn on or boot loop or softbrick, so i afraid and i cancell the installation.

So, i made all correct? go on without fear ?

Thanks

NOTE: Sorry for my english

TPD-21
Old
Thanks Meter 264
Quote:
Originally Posted by maurit43 View Post
Hello ! i interesting for install Xposed Module.
First i donwloaded it from oficial page ( i choosed 2.6.1 stable) , second i read this about how i have to install it http://forum.xda-developers.com/xpos...gelog-t2714053.

But when i was installing appear a message about " warning, in some phone after reboot maybe never turn on or boot loop or softbrick, so i afraid and i cancell the installation.

So, i made all correct? go on without fear ?

Thanks

NOTE: Sorry for my english
Yes, that's a warning message on every version that will be installed by the user of the developer. Related to that, I can confirm that I'm using v2.7 experimental. And it is safe to use on I9070.
If you want to be appreciated, respected and loved by others, then learn to appreciate, respect and love others. The latter is....Never interfere with the happiness of Household Other People, This command...!!!

Hmmm....

maurit43
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1
thanks for answer me! i yes, i installed it. wich module are u using ? because i want someone usefull and i found just one, the battery reduce

TPD-21
Old
Thanks Meter 264
Quote:
thanks for answer me! i yes, i installed it. wich module are u using ? because i want someone usefull and i found just one, the battery reduce
Related modules, I just enable 2 module only. 1 For Gravity Box app; & 2.Greenify app. The others I never use.
If you want to be appreciated, respected and loved by others, then learn to appreciate, respect and love others. The latter is....Never interfere with the happiness of Household Other People, This command...!!!

Hmmm....

maurit43
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1
thanks, i installed the second app but i dont undertstand what make and how to sets its
can u helpe me please ?

TPD-21
Old
Thanks Meter 264
Quote:
thanks, i installed the second app but i dont undertstand what make and how to sets its
can u helpe me please ?
Did u mean it..?

Sent from my Nokia-3315 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 1408994388949.jpg - [Click for QR Code] (52.5 KB, 21 views)

Hmmm....

maurit43
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1
ei.. nono, i dont know how to use the app Greenify , i selected apps in the list, so.. its mean that this app never start with the movil and open ?

TPD-21
Old
Thanks Meter 264
Quote:
ei.. nono, i dont know how to use the app Greenify , i selected apps in the list, so.. its mean that this app never start with the movil and open ?
For that, then please go directly to the crime scene, here!
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...php?p=38192418

Sent from my Nokia-3315 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Hmmm....

The Following User Says Thank You to TPD-21 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]