FORUMS

A Helpful Guide to Music Streaming Services

With the launch of Apple Music, music streaming services have recently gained a lot of … more

An Inside Look at the Redesign of Business Calendar

The much-acclaimed calendar app, Business Calendar, underwent a major design … more

New Android One Device Dead On Arrival

Today, Google announced the second generation of Android One devices, with the new Lava Pixel … more

OnePlus 2 Leaked, Actually Prettier Than Expected

The OnePlus 2 launch event is mere hours away, and we have been treated to clear, … more

who follows the main galaxy i9000 phone?

148 posts
Thanks Meter: 7

By kevin_23, Senior Member on 19th August 2014, 11:07 AM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
good morning, I open this thread to ask and know who leg continues with this phone, the samsung galaxy i9000 as the only and main mobile. a cell phone that has marked for me a time, I hope your answers[emoji2]
Last edited by kevin_23; 19th August 2014 at 11:54 AM.

20th August 2014, 12:29 AM |#2  
Flag 35.34, 25.13
Thanks Meter: 29

More
I still use it as my main phone.
The Following User Says Thank You to kalpetros For This Useful Post: [ View ]
20th August 2014, 07:08 AM |#3  
Thanks Meter: 38

More
Im use it too

Sent from my GT-I9000 using XDA Free mobile app
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to DJdarkster For This Useful Post: [ View ]
21st August 2014, 04:17 AM |#4  
OP Senior Member
Flag madrid

More
thanks for your replies!
21st August 2014, 03:37 PM |#5  
Flag Bacon le Gruyère
Thanks Meter: 14

More
Me too. I bought a Oneplus One and used it for one month. But it was too big and the sound quality was really not as good as the GS1. So I sold it and I am back to the SGS1. Small, light, great sound quality.
21st August 2014, 07:14 PM |#6  
Thanks Meter: 38

More
If I earn cash i will buy a Lumia 630 or 820 ;D

Sent from my GT-I9000 using XDA Free mobile app
Last edited by DJdarkster; 22nd August 2014 at 06:01 PM.
21st August 2014, 10:45 PM |#7  
Thanks Meter: 224

More
I got a HTC One mini. It started to break on me after 3 months! Took HTC 3 more months to admit it was their fault. Then got a HTC One as a replacement, but after the crap service I had from HTC I sold that and came back to my 4 year old Galaxy 1 which is still working great! And compared to higher spec phones is still a beast! Long live the Galaxy 1!!!

Also S1 has a huge dev section and still kicking with some good devs pumping out some great work!

If I do upgrade again I'm thinking Galaxy S2 for the extra RAM. Really cheap to get off eBay. Spending 400+ £ for the latest phone doesn't make sense unless your rich or want to play the latest 3D games..

Sent from my GT-I9000 using Xparent Skyblue Tapatalk 2
Last edited by RuffBuster; 21st August 2014 at 11:17 PM.
The Following User Says Thank You to RuffBuster For This Useful Post: [ View ]
24th August 2014, 02:34 PM |#8  
OP Senior Member
Flag madrid

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by RuffBuster

I got a HTC One mini. It started to break on me after 3 months! Took HTC 3 more months to admit it was their fault. Then got a HTC One as a replacement, but after the crap service I had from HTC I sold that and came back to my 4 year old Galaxy 1 which is still working great! And compared to higher spec phones is still a beast! Long live the Galaxy 1!!!

Also S1 has a huge dev section and still kicking with some good devs pumping out some great work!

If I do upgrade again I'm thinking Galaxy S2 for the extra RAM. Really cheap to get off eBay. Spending 400+ £ for the latest phone doesn't make sense unless your rich or want to play the latest 3D games..

Sent from my GT-I9000 using Xparent Skyblue Tapatalk 2

better explained impossible love
26th August 2014, 08:58 AM |#9  
Flag Munich
Thanks Meter: 16

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by kevin_23

better explained impossible love

I am still running my S1 as my backup phone. It is 4 years old. I am using it now, as my main phone is broken. I have installed CyanogenMod 11.2 M9. It is a little slow, but still works fine.
The Following User Says Thank You to CustomROMs For This Useful Post: [ View ]
28th August 2014, 04:01 PM |#10  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
im using a galaxy s i9000 too. its internal memory is dead, but i installed the ROM using a external memory card. everything works fine. running kitkat 4.4.2 . i love the i9000 display.
30th August 2014, 03:41 PM |#11  
Flag Cebu
Thanks Meter: 16

More
Use it as my wife's main phone. Running MIUI. Still works very well.

Read More
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread