[Q] Cracked Screen Backup needed

Search This thread
G

GuestK00170

Hi all

An associate of mine has a SGS I9000. She has smashed the screen so there is now way to see anything on the screen.
She has no memory card in her phone ether. Can any one recommend a way we can get access to the pictures or do a backup? Keis or MPT wont work ask I think she has something prompted on the screen to enable the functions.
The phone is fully sock to

tetakpatak

Jan 6, 2013
Lucerne
Pity, as one could enable also MTP with ADB

Does the phone get recognized by the PC when connected with USB cable? If the touchscreen works and just has no backlight I will try to explain you how to enable MTP

Otherwise if nothing here works but the pics are really important, I would ask service center to try to pull them out of device.

tetakpatalked from Nexus 7 flo

Last edited:
G

GuestK00170

MTP is recognised by windows. I can I install the drivers ok. But I assume there is a pin code as I cant get the internal memory to mount at all.

tetakpatak

Jan 6, 2013
Lucerne
Nope, no PIN, but it has to be mounted manually by touching the screen, that's why I was asking. It could also be enabled by shell command, but only if ADB was working.

Check few videos on youtube like Galaxy S Mass Storage Guide and try to do it "on blind", you will see where to touch

tetakpatalked from Nexus 7 flo