Ask a question

No registration required

[Q] Help

OP HelplessBoy

11th July 2014, 05:55 PM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 1

10 posts
Okay so my dad gave me his old Samsung Galaxy S GT-I9000. So I rooted it using the XXJVT rooting package. Once it was rooted I flashed Cyanogen Mod 11 on it and everything was good and jolly. This phone at the moment did NOT have a simcard. My mom said that we could a sim this weekend, my friend also told me that the people wont give you a sim if your phone looks rooted. ME being stupid decided to flash back to stock. I did using an old rooting package. Now my phone wont get passed the "Samsung Galaxy S GT-I9000" boot screen. I can access download mode and CWM but CWM doesnt seem to be working properly:/ Well I tried using recovery images and all that crap but nothing seems to be working it just stays on the screen for hours. So I need help, Im kinda a noob as, bricked my phone :/ Any help at all would be appreciated.
Cheers and thanks in advanced
15th August 2014, 09:33 PM   |  #2  
Flag 35.34, 25.13
Thanks Meter: 29

174 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by HelplessBoy

Okay so my dad gave me his old Samsung Galaxy S GT-I9000. So I rooted it using the XXJVT rooting package. Once it was rooted I flashed Cyanogen Mod 11 on it and everything was good and jolly. This phone at the moment did NOT have a simcard. My mom said that we could a sim this weekend, my friend also told me that the people wont give you a sim if your phone looks rooted. ME being stupid decided to flash back to stock. I did using an old rooting package. Now my phone wont get passed the "Samsung Galaxy S GT-I9000" boot screen. I can access download mode and CWM but CWM doesnt seem to be working properly:/ Well I tried using recovery images and all that crap but nothing seems to be working it just stays on the screen for hours. So I need help, Im kinda a noob as, bricked my phone :/ Any help at all would be appreciated.
Cheers and thanks in advanced

Download the XXJVU firmware and flash it using Odin. Also use a 512 pit file and check re-partition.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread