FORUMS

Hands-on With T-Mo LG G4 and Q&A

XDA Senior Member WinDroidGuy posted a hands-on video of the T-Mobile LG G4, and he is now … more

Quick Notes – Notification Panel Reminders

This app by XDA Senior Member yogi.306 is a quick and productive tool that … more

Who Is Your Favorite YouTuber That Covers Mobile?

There are dozens of talented YouTubers who cover mobile, but we want to know which … more

Galaxy S6 Shipping with Different Camera Models

One of the Galaxy S6’s most flaunted features is its spectacular camera, its 16MP … more
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread

Problem with Custom Roms

14th August 2014, 06:34 PM |#11  
DJdarkster's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 37
 
More
Than you install any rom you make a full wipe?

Sent from my GT-I9000 using XDA Free mobile app
 
 
14th August 2014, 07:39 PM |#12  
OP Member
Flag Sečovce
Thanks Meter: 6
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by DJdarkster

Than you install any rom you make a full wipe?

Sent from my GT-I9000 using XDA Free mobile app

Yes i make full wipe (data , cache , dalvik cache, and format system)
14th August 2014, 08:21 PM |#13  
DJdarkster's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 37
 
More
Hmm... Use it 2.3.6 --> cm 10.2 --> omni rom

Sent from my GT-I9000 using XDA Free mobile app
19th August 2014, 04:55 AM |#14  
kalpetros's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag 35.34, 25.13
Thanks Meter: 29
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tr0NiX123

I Have new battery Samsung 1650mAh
And same problem

Sent from my GT-I9000 using XDA Free mobile app

How long does your battery last (low, normal and high usage)?

If your battery is new then it might be a software problem. Check how many apps run in the background.

Did you also flash gapps? If yes which version (small, full etc)? The problem might be with Google search as it is most of the times (if not always) active and asking your device for your location. This results in wakelocks.

The solution is to remove the Google search permissions (go to Privacy Guard, and check Show built-in apps).

Also try and (optionally) turn off location history and reporting.

Another solution is to use Wakelock Terminator.

I hope this helps.
Last edited by kalpetros; 19th August 2014 at 05:02 AM.
19th August 2014, 10:23 AM |#15  
OP Member
Flag Sečovce
Thanks Meter: 6
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by kalpetros

How long does your battery last (low, normal and high usage)?

If your battery is new then it might be a software problem. Check how many apps run in the background.

Did you also flash gapps? If yes which version (small, full etc)? The problem might be with Google search as it is most of the times (if not always) active and asking your device for your location. This results in wakelocks.

The solution is to remove the Google search permissions (go to Privacy Guard, and check Show built-in apps).

Also try and (optionally) turn off location history and reporting.

Another solution is to use Wakelock Terminator.

I hope this helps.

I usage phone normal and my battery lasts 10 hours ( 3G enabled facebook , and listen music)
i only flash mini gapps
Thanks
19th August 2014, 01:27 PM |#16  
DJdarkster's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 37
 
More
Delete facebook and change to 2g

Sent from my GT-I9000 using XDA Free mobile app
19th August 2014, 01:34 PM |#17  
OP Member
Flag Sečovce
Thanks Meter: 6
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by DJdarkster

Delete facebook and change to 2g

Sent from my GT-I9000 using XDA Free mobile app

I donīt have facebook app i only go on facebook with firefox browser
19th August 2014, 06:52 PM |#18  
kalpetros's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag 35.34, 25.13
Thanks Meter: 29
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tr0NiX123

I usage phone normal and my battery lasts 10 hours ( 3G enabled facebook , and listen music)
i only flash mini gapps
Thanks

In your case (3G, Facebook etc.) 10 hours of battery life sounds normal. There is nothing wrong with your device.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes