FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[Q] What phone has the same size of screen as Galaxy S Relay 4G?

119 posts
Thanks Meter: 15
 
By linoskoczek, Senior Member on 22nd August 2014, 09:54 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
Hi!

I have finally received my Galaxy S Relay 4G ordered from eBay to my country (where I couldn't buy this phone - it's only in US) and I would like to buy a screen protector for it. Sadly, screen protectors for this phone are also not available. I don't want to buy a bigger screen protector and cut it myself, but I think some other models should have the same size of screen as Relay. Maybe you know something? I will check other Samsung phones with 4" at the weekend of course, but maybe some of you have already done such a research

Greetings,
linoskoczek
 
 
22nd August 2014, 10:27 PM |#2  
Member
Flag Kyiv
Thanks Meter: 6
 
More
There are dozens of screen protectors that are made specially for Relay:
http://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_from...creen&_sacat=0
You could buy them on Ebay bundled with you phone.
You are a bad web-searcher.
The Following User Says Thank You to dezmond06 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift dezmond06 Ad-Free
22nd August 2014, 10:30 PM |#3  
linoskoczek's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 15
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by dezmond06

There are dozens of screen protectors that are made specially for Relay:
http://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_from...creen&_sacat=0
You could buy them on Ebay bundled with you phone.
You are a bad web-searcher.

I think you misunderstood me. I'm not living in US. I don't want to pay XX$ for a screen protector. Maybe it's cheap, but I also need to pay for delivery from United States and furthermore, it takes over than 2 weeks to arrive.
22nd August 2014, 10:40 PM |#4  
Member
Flag Kyiv
Thanks Meter: 6
 
More
I'm also not living in the USA (do you know such country as Belarus?) but I have more than 10 of such protectors. They are not so expensive as you think: I bought mine for 2 or 3 bucks, I didn't remember.
And the shipping was free.
Also these protectors are available on german Ebay (if this region is closer to you) where shipping time is less
The Following User Says Thank You to dezmond06 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift dezmond06 Ad-Free
22nd August 2014, 10:46 PM |#5  
linoskoczek's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 15
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by dezmond06

I'm also not living in the USA (do you know such country as Belarus?) but I have more than 10 of such protectors. They are not so expensive as you think: I bought mine for 2 or 3 bucks, I didn't remember.
And the shipping was free.
Also these protectors are available on german Ebay (if this region is closer to you) where shipping time is less

True! I didn't know that shipping on German eBay would be even free! I found 6-pack for 2 euro, so it's cheap. Would you recommend any kind (or brand) for me? Here you can find the list of them: http://www.ebay.de/sch/Displayschutz...fLoc=2&_sop=15
22nd August 2014, 11:04 PM |#6  
Member
Flag Kyiv
Thanks Meter: 6
 
More
It doesn't matter. You doesn't choose a wife - it's only some smalls for you phone
The Following User Says Thank You to dezmond06 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift dezmond06 Ad-Free
22nd August 2014, 11:05 PM |#7  
linoskoczek's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 15
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by dezmond06

It doesn't matter. You doesn't choose a wife - it's only some smalls for you phone

Ok, so it's like I thought.
Thank you for your answers!
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)
Message:
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes