No registration required

[Q] How do you like this phone?

OP phil.culler

8th July 2014, 03:15 AM   |  #1  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 47

199 posts
More
My wife's MyTouch 4G Slide has a dead microphone and is no longer available from T-mobile. This is one of the two approved replacement/upgrades from the phone insurance/warranty company. What do you like? What do you hate? What kind of problems do you have? The choice is between this and a HTC amaze 4g. Just looking for all the details before I pick a junk phone since I know nothing about either of these devices.
8th July 2014, 03:27 AM   |  #2  
Recognized Contributor
Flag Oroville
Thanks Meter: 5,000

2,779 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by phil.culler

My wife's MyTouch 4G Slide has a dead microphone and is no longer available from T-mobile. This is one of the two approved replacement/upgrades from the phone insurance/warranty company. What do you like? What do you hate? What kind of problems do you have? The choice is between this and a HTC amaze 4g. Just looking for all the details before I pick a junk phone since I know nothing about either of these devices.

This phone is probably a lot better than the amaze 4g....htc's tend to get motherboard issues a lot...this is the best keyboarded phone available hands down
8th July 2014, 02:33 PM   |  #3  
Recognized Contributor
Flag mpls
Thanks Meter: 2,931

6,085 posts
More
Not a fan of the amaze 4g, the doubleshot (mytouch 4g slide) was a great phone but this one beats it in most ways other than camera, your wife will be happy with it so long as you root it and get rid of touchwiz

Sent from my Nexus 7 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
8th July 2014, 11:39 PM   |  #4  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 47

199 posts
More
Thanks for all your input everybody. She has been using my old Samsung gs2 for a day now as a spare phone and proclaimed today via text that he hates it and also Samsung as a result. I went with the HTC since that's what she is used to in a smartphone ui.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread