Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,807,340 Members 43,690 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] What phone has the same size of screen as Galaxy S Relay 4G?

Tip us?

linoskoczek
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 10
Default [Q] What phone has the same size of screen as Galaxy S Relay 4G?

Hi!

I have finally received my Galaxy S Relay 4G ordered from eBay to my country (where I couldn't buy this phone - it's only in US) and I would like to buy a screen protector for it. Sadly, screen protectors for this phone are also not available. I don't want to buy a bigger screen protector and cut it myself, but I think some other models should have the same size of screen as Relay. Maybe you know something? I will check other Samsung phones with 4" at the weekend of course, but maybe some of you have already done such a research

Greetings,
linoskoczek

dezmond06
Old
Thanks Meter 4

DONATE TO ME
There are dozens of screen protectors that are made specially for Relay:
http://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_from...creen&_sacat=0
You could buy them on Ebay bundled with you phone.
You are a bad web-searcher.
The Following User Says Thank You to dezmond06 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

linoskoczek
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by dezmond06 View Post
There are dozens of screen protectors that are made specially for Relay:
http://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_from...creen&_sacat=0
You could buy them on Ebay bundled with you phone.
You are a bad web-searcher.
I think you misunderstood me. I'm not living in US. I don't want to pay XX$ for a screen protector. Maybe it's cheap, but I also need to pay for delivery from United States and furthermore, it takes over than 2 weeks to arrive.

dezmond06
Old
(Last edited by dezmond06; 22nd August 2014 at 09:43 PM.)
Thanks Meter 4

DONATE TO ME
I'm also not living in the USA (do you know such country as Belarus?) but I have more than 10 of such protectors. They are not so expensive as you think: I bought mine for 2 or 3 bucks, I didn't remember.
And the shipping was free.
Also these protectors are available on german Ebay (if this region is closer to you) where shipping time is less
The Following User Says Thank You to dezmond06 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

linoskoczek
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 10
Quote:
I'm also not living in the USA (do you know such country as Belarus?) but I have more than 10 of such protectors. They are not so expensive as you think: I bought mine for 2 or 3 bucks, I didn't remember.
And the shipping was free.
Also these protectors are available on german Ebay (if this region is closer to you) where shipping time is less
True! I didn't know that shipping on German eBay would be even free! I found 6-pack for 2 euro, so it's cheap. Would you recommend any kind (or brand) for me? Here you can find the list of them: http://www.ebay.de/sch/Displayschutz...fLoc=2&_sop=15

dezmond06
Old
Thanks Meter 4

DONATE TO ME
It doesn't matter. You doesn't choose a wife - it's only some smalls for you phone

linoskoczek
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 10
Quote:
It doesn't matter. You doesn't choose a wife - it's only some smalls for you phone
Ok, so it's like I thought.
Thank you for your answers!