<<< THESE ARE UNOFFICIAL BUILDS || THE I777 IS NO LONGER SUPPORTED BY THE SLIM TEAM >>>
SlimRoms is a custom android operating system. The main goal is to offer users a slimmed down but still feature rich alternative to other android operating systems.
The entire SlimTeam work together to bring you this tailor-made beauty straight from Android Open Source Project (AOSP) source code.
All of the sources can be publicly viewed through GitHub and you can stop by the public Gerrit to submit patches of any type.
SlimKat is the project name for SlimRoms based on Android 4.4 and offers the following original features:
- The Real Dark Slim
- Full system-wide dark interfaces. - If you like it smooth and classy.
- Custom Shortcuts. Everywhere.
- Hardware keys, Navigation Ring, Navigation Bar, Lockscreen, Tiles, Notifications etc. - We've got you covered.
- System-Wide Keyboard Controls
- Rotation, cursor control, optional emoticions, etc. - You'll be tapping away to your heart's content.
- Downloads, contact information, system app removal. - More fun than you can shake a stick at.
- Camera Features
- Trueview, Smart Capture. - Capture life moments with ease.
slimroms.net - The official webpage where you find everything you need to know about SlimRoms.
YouTube Channel - Feature demonstrations, reviews, tips & tricks.
Downloads - Download the
<<< Download Unofficial i777 Builds Here >>>
Installation instructions - Follow these steps to the letter if you're about to install SlimRoms on your device.
**Coming from any pre-4.4 firmware...
SlimRoms' 4.4.X kernel uses TWRP 18.104.22.168 (included in the firmware), and can be found in the i777 slimkat download repository
Latest Changelog - Read here if you want information on changes in latest build.
FAQ - The most frequent asked questions with answers.
Get in touch! - Contact SlimRoms at these places if you have questions, requests or feedback.
Disclaimer: SlimRoms are not responsible for any damages to your device.
@fronti90 | Michael Braun
@HardCorePawn | Jared Yates
Significant device contribution:
@Entropy512 | Andrew Dodd
@codeworkx | Daniel Hillenbrand
OS Version: 4.4.x KitKat
Kernel: Linux 3.0.x
Based On: AOSP