What is AICP?
AICP is known by someone as Ice Cold Project that started on Desire HD and since than evolved as a mature rom with the BEST community you can find!!!
Rom has always been AOKP based so expect all AOKP goodies + new additions.
If there are any bugs, either we will sort them or AOKP team if it conserns their modifications. This rom isn't AOKP supported so no need to report errors or bugs to them!!
In the beginning I would like to thank:
- AOKP team
- CM team
- SlimBean rom team
- ParanoidAndroid team
- CarbonRom team
- LiquidSmooth rom team
- Omni rom team
- RIL (Calls, SMS, Mobile Data)
- Sensors (Accelerometer, Compass, Light, Proximity, etc.)
- Camera (photo)
- Video playback
- Audio (playback & recording)
- screenrecord does not work
- FM Radio does not work
- NFC doesn't work on I9105P
- Sometimes wake up causes music stutter
- SELinux is in permissive mode
- Wi-Fi HAL (i.e. Scanning MAC Address Randomization) not implemented
- Sim Tool Kit (STK) not fully working
- Video in YouTube app sometimes freeze
- Camera app sometimes crash on close
- Unable to un-pin screen without rebooting
- *#*#INFO#*#* does not work
- Swipe-typing and face unlock are NOT ROM issues. They need the proper libraries from Google Apps.
- Does not work on 4.1 stock ROM's bootloader, please upgrade to 4.2 before flashing
- Make a backup!
- If you were on CM 10.1 or a stock ROM prior to 4.2, upgrade to 4.2.
- Install ClockworkMod recovery with SELinux support Older CWM will result in a "status 7" error.
- Reboot into recovery
- Wipe data if coming from stock or another ROM (You may get a "staus 7" error if you fail to wipe.)
- Install the ROM
- Optionally install the Google Apps Addon
@SH1M4BD3 (Thanks a Ton For Testing AICP Rom )
To upgrade to a newer build, simply flash the zip. There's no need for data wipe or flashing Google Apps again.
Android Ice Cold Project, ROM for the Samsung Galaxy S II Plus
ROM OS Version: 5.0.x Lollipop
ROM Kernel: Linux 3.0.x
ROM Firmware Required: 5.0
Based On: AOKP , CyanogenMod , Slim
Last Updated 2014-11-29